Unconscious

This is for someone who didn't want to be mentioned. I hope you like this one 🥰🥰❤️❤️💕💕😍😍🤩🤩😘😘

Lilly's POV
I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling a massive smile on my face. I stand up before jumping off the bed and running all the way to Harry's room. I knocked on the door loudly before running in "harryyyy!!! Harry!!! Harry!!!" I jumped onto his bed before bouncing up and down causing harry to groan "hazzy!! It's beach day!!" I shouted happily. He opened his eyes and smiled "is it really?" he smirks tiredly before coughing slightly "yes!! Yes! Yes!! Are you that dumb?!" he laughs before pulling me closer starting to tickle me mercilessly. I squealed and harry laughed before sitting up "babe it's only half eight!" I giggle and poke his nose "yeah and you said it takes an hour to get there... Oh and we have to pick the boys up" harry sighs "you're one smart cookie" I roll my eyes "I never forget haz.... Now cmon!! Let's get going!" I shake him vigorously and he smiles before getting out of bed and opening his arms towards me. I jump into his arms and he holds me tight before taking me to my room. He sat me on the bed before getting my cute light blue bikini out of the drawer and getting me a dress to go over it. "do you want some help?" I nodded and stood up he smiled before helping me put my bikini on he then helped put my dress over my head. He smiled before putting my sandals on and kissing my cheek "there you go love. Now you're all ready. You go find your sunglasses okay?" I nodded and kissed his cheek before rushing off.

I watched as harry walked down and I giggled taking my bag from him "here's your sunglasses" I smiled and handed them to him "thanks hun" he put them on top of his head before holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he led me out to the car "do you wanna be a big girl and sit in the front or sit in the back darlin?" I ran to the drivers side and he laughed "you're too young for that Lovie... Lets sit you in the passenger side" he opened the door before putting me in and doing my seat belt on. He kissed my cheek and shut the door before climbing into the car himself. "hazzyyy?" I whined he looked at me and smiled "yes princess" I pointed at the frozen cd and he chuckled softly "ahh you want that again?" I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest. He smiled "okay babe" I squealed and watched as he took the cd out and put it into the player. He turned it up all the way and I smiled widely as I began to sing my heart out. As we got to niall's house harry turned the music down and I glared at him before forcing the music to go back up. He glares at me playfully and turns it down but I turn it back up "do you want me to take the cd out so you lose the privilege of listening to it?" I shook my head and he smiled before turning it down. "hey ni!!" I shouted, he smiled and waved "hi Li!!" Liam smiles and shouts "hi" back playfully. I smile widely and watch as the other boys come out of the house and get into the car "I wanted to be shotgun" louis whined "well too bad!!" I exclaimed and stuck my tongue out. All the boys laugh and I smile before turning the music back up so everyone went half deaf.

As we got to the beach I opened the car door and jumped out "Lilly!" harry shouted. I flinched and liam got out before grabbing my hand and holding it tight I smiled before running to harry and clinging to him. He picks me up and smiles "you ready for some fun love?" I nodded and bounced up and down excitedly "okay firstly we need to take your dress off as we're already in our costumes" I look at the boys and see they now only had their swimming trunks on. I giggle before lifting my arms up and harry took my dress off before throwing it in the car and getting the bag of towels and suncream "hold my hand babe" I took his hand and skipped across the road with him. We found an area on the beach before setting everything out "show me your arms Lilly" niall says as he holds the suncream out. I put my arms out and he sprays my arms, legs, tummy, neck and face before helping me rub it in "there you go princess" I smile and jump up and down "haz?" I whisper as I poke his arm gently. He looks down at me before bending down "yeah hun" I pointed at the sea and he nodded "yeah but go careful make sure to stay in sight" I nodded and smiled. He kissed my head before giving me my float I thanked him instantly running off towards the ocean. As my feet touched the water I jumped into the waves and began to swim around excitedly. I giggle and continue to swim out not knowing how far I was actually going a massive wave was rushing towards me and I smiled before diving under water excitedly. I resurfaced before rubbing the salt out of my eyes and giggling. This is so fun!