Snow accident

This is for Rosequeen365 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️

Jessie's POV
"It's already cold" I said laughing slightly my brother Michael looking over at me smiling "yeah it is. Bloody freezing" I nodded and looked at Luke who was having too much fun throwing snowballs into the air. I shivered wrapping my arms around myself trying to keep warm "no wonder your cold!" Ashton exclaimed and I looked at him quite confused "your coat is undone!" I looked down and he was right. My coat was infact undone. Ashton kneeled down and helped me with the zip on my coat before smiling "there. Now where is Calum?" Michael asked but before I could even try and answer Calum let out a shocked scream "there you are!" Michael said walking over to him "Luke you're so dead!" Calum shouted and Luke just smiled playfully "no wonder everyone thinks I'm the adult here" I said knocking Luke's shoulder "hey!" I laugh a little bit "bye!"

After a while we were ready to go snowboarding. "Okay before we go anywhere remember we must stick together" I nodded "and Jessie you'll be with me as I don't trust the others with you" Michael said pulling me close to him "we're trustable Michael" Ashton said and I rolled my eyes shaking my head "of course you are... now let's go" I tried to push off but Michael still held onto my arm "if we do get separated then go to where that tree is. The tallest one" I looked at him annoyed "there are trees all around us" he smiled shaking his head "like I said... the biggest one" I nodded before pushing off the others following close behind me. I managed to keep my balance which was good but I did unfortunately slip up a couple of times "watch out for uneven snow!" Luke called but I didn't understand what he said so I just kept going. I swerved around a tree immediately losing my balance and falling over. I laughed covering my face as snow landed on my ski mask. Four sets of arms were quick to help me up "thanks" I smiled at Calum and Ashton before pushing off again my eyes not meeting the small sign on the side warning of a cliff edge. "Jessie!" Michael yelled but it was too late. I watched in horror as I saw the snow at the bottom getting closer and closer and that's when I realised I was in the air and not on solid ground. I wriggled around my hand managing to grasp onto something sticking out of the rocks. I gripped whatever it was and tried to pull myself up but I couldn't. I looked down my eyes widening as I saw how high I was... I was in no way near to the ground. Not even close. "Jessie?!" the boys yelled looking over the edge but they were looking at the ground "Michael!" I screeched trying to keep myself up but my body weight and the weight of the heavy clothes was no match to my grip. "Hold my hand" Calum said starting to take his gloves off "what the hell are you doing?" Luke asked as he watched calum take his coat off "trust me! Jessie hold on darling. You're going to be fine!" Michael held onto Calum's hand "now lower me down... we need to make a human chain." I struggling now but I tried to stay put. "Are you insane?" Ashton asked "just do it! Someone hold onto Michael's leg. Michael lower me down now. Trust me." Michael obeyed and began to lower him down until somehow Calum was beside me "take my hand" he said very gently. He held his hand out to me but I couldn't as I knew if I let go I would be done for "trust me honey" I looked into his eyes and he smiled "take my hand..." my feet slipped and I began to try and get a grip on the ice again but it was very difficult. I began to struggle more and more until I heard the horrific sound of something snapping and the look on Calum's face told me he had heard it too. "Jessie hold my hand now. I'm not going to let you go" I put my trust into him before letting go and reaching one hand out to Calum. He grabbed mine and that's when my other hand gave way and I couldn't hold myself up anymore "cal" I whimpered and he looked down at me his grip only tightening "you're okay. I'm not going to drop you. Guys try and pull us up!" He shouted and as I felt movement I relaxed slightly not letting go of Calum's hand "Jessie put your other hand on my shoulder" I did as he asked and with all his strength he pulled me up so I was more or less straddling him "hold on" he whispered and I felt a chill go through me "guys let go. I know what I'm doing!" Calum yelled "bury your head in my neck. You're gonna be fine sweetheart" Calum comforted and after a few seconds I felt the cold wind blowing against my body. Calum's arms were tightly wrapped around me and as we fell he never let me go. "You can look now" Calum said and I looked up noticing we were thankfully on the ground. I looked up and found the three other boys freaking out "thank you" I whispered wrapping my arms around him tightly "my pleasure... I would do it again and again just so you would be safe" I held him tightly before pulling away "you must be freezing" I said and started to take my coat off but Calum stopped me a small smile on his face "I'm fine. A bit of cold won't effect me" the boys were now shouting something at us but we didn't understand. After a while we were both shivering. I pulled Calum closer trying to keep us both warm. I watched as the three boys were now seeming to act more happier and I noticed they were hammering something into the ground before a rope ladder was thrown down but it was three rope ladders tied together. "Come on" Calum said pulling me towards it and I took my coat off "the less weight the better" Calum nodded "good idea. You go first." I smiled at him before very slowly climbing up the ladder not liking how it felt like it was going to break at any given chance. I reached the top and Michael was quick to pull me away from the edge and into his arms. He gripped me his breathing heavy "are you okay Jessie? Oh my gosh" he held my face in his hands checking me over as I continued to shiver. Calum was pulled up and Michael gave him a hug "let's get you both home" I nodded and we began to very slowly walk back to our cabin. "You're bleeding" Ashton pointed out but I didn't really hear him as I was so cold "it's probably the adrenaline which is making her feel nothing. We'll sort her out though"

We got back to the cabin and Luke immediately lit the fire and I sat down leaning back as blankets were piled on top of me and Calum. A bandage was wrapped around my leg which was bleeding heavily but apparently didn't need stitches. Michael sat beside me wrapping his arms around me tightly as I sniffled slightly "you're going to have a cold but I don't think you've got anything worse than that. A cut to your leg and a few sprains but those will heal soon" I nodded staying close to Michael. "I don't think we'll be going snowboarding anytime soon" Calum said the tip of his nose red. We nodded laughing a little bit "agreed. Now who wants a hot chocolate?" Ashton asked and we all nodded "me please..." I cuddled closer to Michael and smiled a little bit. Those injuries could've been a lot worse but thanks to Calum's quick thinking they aren't that bad. I really do owe him one. At least I was safe and sound now. Safe and sound with the greatest people in the world.

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️

Q- have you ever been snowboarding?

I've only been ice skating... I fell over too many times and a very handsome man would always come and pick me up so that was fun XD

word count: 1434