Live Stream Gone Wrong

This is for @misswhatever0 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️

Katie's POV
I smile and sit on my bed before pressing the button and putting some music on. I hum slightly and watch as people start to come onto my live stream "hey everyone!" I smile and read through all the comments "where's harry? Harry's at the studio... So are the boys" I smile and just watch as the fans keep commenting "so guys what would you like me to do today? I've got the list here... There is do a science experiment, light something on fire... Or you guys can pick" I smile as phoebe joins "hey phoebe! Okay so it seems like you guys want me to set something on fire... Just know I'm doing this for my students" I'm a science teacher at my school and I think I regret giving the students a choice of what I do "okay what I'm going to do is do that bubble experiment I showed you guys last year. Phoebe I'll be fine" I laugh and smile as she comments not to do it. I get the bottle and fill it with bubbles and put the heater underneath the bottle so the bubbles would rise up. I put a handful of bubbles in my hand before lighting the lolly pop stick on fire and bringing it towards the bubbles. The bubbles catch on fire and fly up before dissolving I smile "how was that? Fun, great I'm glad. I'll do it once more" phoebe then requests to join and I accept her. "Katie don't do it... The first time was a real mistake!" she exclaims. I give her a strange look "phoebe I'll be fine... I've done this so many times" I smile and bring the flame towards the bubbles again but the fire attacks my skin and I drop the stick gripping my hand tightly. I try to stamp the fire out but I can't "shit shit shit!" phoebe was panicking and trying to tell me what to do but I couldn't focus. The dress I was wearing suddenly caught on fire and I felt myself burning I let out loud screams as I tried to get it off "the flower pot!!!" phoebe shouted. I looked at the flower pot and grab it before pouring the water on myself which put the fire out. I whimpered in pain and fell to the ground the pain getting worse my arms were a slight brown and I was terrified. "get me help" I cried as the pain overcame me and I passed out.

Louis' POV
I was on break at the studio and I noticed my phone buzzing. I picked it up and saw it was phoebe I answered "hello" she was breathing heavily "phoebe what's wrong?" she stuttered not being able to make a full sentence "k-katie" she whispered trying to ovbiously calm down "what happened phoebe. Sweetheart deep breaths... What happened?" I heard her voice break slightly before she mumbled something "pardon?" she cleared her throat "g-go on her live stream lou... I can't say it!" she cries "okay babe.. Okay. Niall give me your phone" niall passes me his phone and I go on Instagram before going on Katie's live and I feel my eyes widen "harry! Katie's hurt! She's passed out" I shout as I grab my jacket. Harry stands up "wait what? Did she do one of her science experiments again?" hs asks panic in his voice. I shrug and all the other boys follow us "thank you phoebe... You can come over... Good girl for contacting me. I love you sweetheart" I hang up before rushing to the car the other boys following us.

Harry's POV
As we get to our house I get out of the car and run to the door and try to open it but I can't. I pull my keys out and try to open the door but the key on the other side is blocking it. I begin to kick at the door zayn helping as well. The hinges on the door fall off and the door falls to the ground I rush in and run to the living room I put out the rest of the fire by stamping on it before kneeling down next to Katie "liam go get my medical bag. Its upstairs" he nods and rushes off. "Katie honey.... Baby girl?" I tap her cheeks getting no response and I put my ear next to her lips and hear faint breathing "okay she's still alive" liam comes down and I pull the oxygen prongs out and put them into her nose before grabbing cold cloths "I don't think the fire actually burnt her properly so I'm going to say now there's no need to go to hospital" niall nods and watches I put cold clothes onto Katie's arms, legs, chest, stomach, cheeks, forehead and neck "okay go get me some cold water" zayn runs off again before coming back in and handing me a bottle of water I take it and very gently push Katie's chin up and put the bottle next to her lips and I watch as she starts to sip it "good girl Katie... I'm right here..." her eyes open for a second before she closes them a tear rolling down her cheek "it hurts harry" I nod "I know sweetheart but I promise the injuries aren't that bad" she whimpers "where's my wedding ring?" I look at her ring finger and nod at the boys who begin to search for it "we'll find it" I get an IV and inject it into her hand trying to be as gentle as possible before attaching some medicine bags to it. "here it is" louis says I thank him and take it before slipping it onto Katie's finger and kissing her cheek. I pick her up and take her to our bedroom before lying her on the bed and tucking her in "you get some rest okay.. I'm going to stay right here" I get a chair and sit beside her knowing that she was very fragile at this time. I take her hand and smile "I've got you princess and I'm not going to leave you"

Phoebe's POV
I get to the house and step into the house and into the living room. Louis turns around and I rush into his arms. He holds me tight and rubs my back "you did the right thing phoebe... I'm so proud of you" he kisses my head and gives me a squeeze as I cry into his neck "I-i was so scared" he nods "I understand sweetheart... Katie's okay though... She's safe and sound" I nod and he hangs my coat up before walking me upstairs to Katie's room. Harry turns his head and smiles at me "hey phoebe" I rush over to him and give him a hug. He holds me tightly and thanks me quietly I then stand up and walk towards the other side of Katie. I take her hand and kiss it gently "you were so brave Katie" I smile and wipe my tears away before sighing "I'm so glad you're okay" the other boys come in and we spend the rest of the evening making sure Katie was okay and trying to make her laugh by telling jokes. Let's just say we succeeded.

I hope you liked this one and I'm so so so sorry that I haven't published in a while but I hope this one's okay. Thank you for reading I love you all.

Q- do you watch BGT/AGT

word count: 1289