Needles= Panic Attack

This is for demi275 I've decided that I'm going to do more than just 1d/5sos requests and as you guys saw in my introduction I said that I would do any celebrities so yeah. I hope you like this one ❤️💕🥰🤩😘😘😍❤️❤️💕💕

Danielle's POV
I walked into the office before signing myself in and sitting down on the chair playing with my hands anxiously. I watched as a doctor came out and he smiled at the other doctor before nodding and laughing his laugh fell silent as he looked down at the clipboard "Danielle please?" I stared down at my hands nervously. Yes I'm terrified of doctors I heard my name being called and my hands began to shake more and I swallowed hard "ah" I heard him say before footsteps walked towards me and I watched as he kneeled down "hey love are you Danielle?" I stayed perfectly silent and I flinched as he put a hand on my knee "please don't be scared... I wont hurt you... I'm Suga" he smiles and holds his hand out towards mine. I looked at his hand before very gently taking it and giving it a gentle shake "Danielle" I whispered. He smiled "it's wonderful to meet you Danielle.... I have some people who want to meet you and make sure you're well" I shook my head slightly and he smiles "I promise nothing will hurt you in there.... Please come with me?" he smiles and stands up holding his hand out towards me. I take it worriedly and he smiles pulling me up he wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me towards a room. He opened the door and guided me in and we were met by six other doctors they all smiled and waved I stared down at my feet "this is Danielle... She's a bit nervous" all of them smiled widely "hey you don't need to be nervous hun. I'm Jin" I shake his hand before shaking the others hands as well. "okay what I'm going to do is just check your heart okay?" I nodded at Junkook and he pulled his stethoscope from around his neck before putting the ear pieces in his ears and putting it on my chest "deep breaths" I took deep breaths and he nodded "okay that's good well done love... Now Jimin here is just going to check your ears, throat and legs" I nodded and opened my mouth for him as he checked my throat he then checked my knees and ears "okay great... You're doing very well love. Now what we've been told is that you're due for some vaccinations" I feel my heart sink and I gulped. As the 7 boys began to talk to each other quietly I shot up and ran to the door trying to get out of there but I was caught by V. He pulled me straight over to the bed and sat me on it keeping my hands trapped with his. "Danielle you need to breathe.... Take deep breaths" I struggled around as my breathing got heavier and J-hope rushed over to me and tried to calm me down. They all surrounded me and I gripped RM's shirt as I felt unsteady my breathing quickened and I watched as stars appeared in my vision but I didn't pass out. I cried as V pulled four needles out and put some medicine in the injection before cleaning my arm off. Junkook held me tight and I couldn't stop freaking out. I felt the pinches but the boys distracted me enough to make me calm down more as all the injections were over and done with I took a deep breath and closed my eyes "you did very well hun. We're extremely proud of you. Cmere" they pull me into a group hug and I smile holding onto them tightly "thank you" I whisper going all shy they smile widely "no need to thank us love... We'll see you soon, yeah?" I nodded and smiled before walking out of the doctors room and making another appointment before waving at the boys and walking out of the office. I guess that wasn't too bad.

I hope this was okay ❤️❤️❤️💕💕🥰🥰🤩🤩💕💕❤️❤️😍😍😘😘🤩🥰❤️❤️

Ask me anything xx

Word count: 743