Fan Attack

This is for @misswhatever0 I hope you like this one. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️ I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while guys because of a few sudden deaths in the family. And everything going on in the world has come down on me like a train. But I'm trying to update asap x

Katie's POV
I smile and wrap my arms around harry giving him a tight squeeze "you're going to do so well!!" he chuckles and kisses my head "I hope so.... The boys and I have been working extremely hard on this album so I hope it goes well" I smile and kiss his cheek "it'll go amazingly don't worry" he smiles before looking at the manager and nodding. He kisses my nose "I'll see you in a while..." harry waves and I blow him a kiss and give the other boys a hug. I watch as they run on stage before sitting down and smiling. They make me so proud and their dance moves have improved so much! I watch as they start singing a few songs and I dance to them knowing this would be their last tour for a while due to everything going on. As the crowd cheers I notice a shadow moving closer to me I ignored it but then I see it infront of me. I look at the shadow and I see a girl who was really pretty with long blonde hair "are you Katie?" she asked disgust in her voice "u-um yeah... Who are you?" she smiles "I'm Tiffany.... Its nice to meet you" she holds her hand out towards mine and I shake her hand "do you think I could meet the boys?" she asked continuing to hold my hand "u-m maybe... But the security really want to keep the boys from meeting fans" her smile slowly turned into a scowl and before I knew it she pulled my arm and twisted it around pushing my fingers up. I struggle in her grip and try to get away from her she punches me and I fall onto the floor watching as she picked up a bottle of coke and smashing it on the floor and climbing on top of me and bringing the broken glass down onto my face. I scream and struggle around trying to get her off of me she stabs the bottle into my face, neck and chest. I continue to struggle before going still as zayn wraps his arms around Tiffany and pulling her off of me. The security guard grabbed her and pushed her against the wall handcuffing her. I cry loudly as all the boys surround me "I-i-" harry smiles worriedly and shushes me. He takes his shirt off and holds it against my chest ad it was profusely bleeding "you're going to be okay" I nod as my vision starts to blur "hey stay with us katie. Focus on my voice" I try to focus on his voice but I can't hear much. I feel a rubbing between my chest and I open my eyes and see five blurry heads above me before I feel numb again and I pass out.

I feel wetness on my cheeks and I slowly wake up "hey Katie love.... Can you take deep breaths for me" I take deep breaths "okay that's good... Nothing was punctured. Harry's holding your hand. Can you squeeze his hand please" I look to my side and see harry giving him a weak smile. I squeeze his hand and he nods at louis "weakening of strength. Probably from blood loss. Zayn grab me some tweezers please and you know everything else" I close my eyes again but reopen them as I hear zayns voice "I've got the needles and the other equipment needed" I watch as liam and niall walk in with a few other things "thanks" harry says as he takes the injections "okay Katie I need to give you this injection to make you numb" I nod slowly and whimper softly "take nice deep breaths... This is just going into your IV but it will feel weird" I nod and close my eyes. "there you go" a few minutes later I felt numbness surround my body and I relaxed more "okay katie I'm going to stitch your head, chest and your other wounds okay" I nod and watch as niall gets what he needed. I closed my eyes again and took deep breaths as I felt pulling and tugging the pressure got worse and I whimpered. Liam squeezed my hand and kissed it gently "I'm right here... Don't be scared" I feel gel on my head before something goes over it "there you go. Your head is nice and clean now" harry then takes over with my chest and starts to stitch me up as I closed my eyes again feeling extremely sleepy "you can go to sleep" I smile and nod.

I wake up to fingers going through my hair and I open my eyes and see harry. He smiles and kisses my cheek "hey love. You feel okay?" I nodded slowly and he smiles kissing my head "good.... You're all better now you just need a lot of rest. That girl also got arrested" I nodded smiling in relief. I cuddle into harry and he holds me tight. I really do love him he's the best.

I hope this was okay and that you liked it ❤️

Q- if you could have a superpower what would you have?

Word count: 939