Fall On Stage

This is for hazzaisgod I hope you like this one ❤️😘😘😘❤️🥰🥰😍🤩💕💕

Ember's POV
I smile and run on stage. Right now I was doing a rehearsal and for some reason the boys weren't here. I sigh and sit on the stage tapping my feet on the stage waiting patiently for the boys and our dance teacher. Yes I won't deny we're bad a dancing I mean we're not perfect. I dance like a headless chicken so you can guess how crazy the boys are and how bad they dance but the fans love it so it's worth it. "ember?!" I hear louis shout and I stand up "I'm here!!" they run on stage and I smile cheekily at them "where were you?" liam asked and I sighed "I was sat here waiting for your slow asses" they laugh and I roll my eyes slightly crossing my arms over my chest. I sigh and bite my lip "so do you know the song list yet?" harry nodded and passed me the piece of paper. I scanned over it before nodding "hmm sounds good" I smile before looking up as Lou came on stage "stephan got sent home... He's really ill" we all groan and I fall to my knees pathetically screaming as all the boys ran at me. I tried to get up in time but before I could all of them did a dog pile on me. I slapped them and wriggled while laughing "it hurts!! You guys are like marshmallows!!" zayn smirks down at me as he's the one right at the top "but marshmallows are light" I glare at him "then why are you guys so heavy! Vas happening?!!" everyone laughs before they finally tumble off of me and I'm able to breathe again. Thank god.

I look in the mirror and smile "nice ass" harry mutters "shut up" he laughs "I'm joking don't worry babe" he kisses my cheek and I roll my eyes shaking my head. I do a twirl and smile liking how the purple dress was tight but not too tight so it was just... Perfect. I looked at harry in the mirror and watched as he tried to step into his trousers but he ended up falling over. I smirked and shook my head running my hands over my dress to smooth it down before taking a deep breath. Tonight will be great! Niall came in and I screamed covering my eyes "why are you naked niall?!" it falls silent "boo!!" I hear straight in my ear and I jump onto the sofa five loud laughs echoing around. I shake my head and sigh "I can't find my trousers... Well I did find some but they don't fit me! Someone may be wearing my trousers... It isn't harry because he's too stylish... It isn't louis because he's wearing ripped jeans.... Zayn!!!!!" niall shouts ovbiously remembering something and I smile as he runs out."okay my innocence has gone" harry smirks childishly and pulls me in for a hug. I hold onto him and giggle before poking my tongue out and licking his butterfly tattoo "EMBER!! EWWW!!" I laugh and pulls away holding my stomach trying to calm down. I hear the crowd scream and I smile before running out of the room and grabbing a microphone before turning it on "I say harry you say styles! Harry!" I yell "STYLES!!!" the fans scream back ten times louder. I laugh "see you guys soon"

"okay louis have you got your inhaler?" he nods and shows our manager "harry have you got you banana incase you get a bit dizzy?" he nods and holds it up "liam have you got the water bottles?" liam nods and shows our manager "niall you've got everything?" niall nods and smiles "ember have you got everything?" I nodded "okay great. Have fun out there guys" we smile before following harry as he runs on stage. The fans go wild and I smile waving going to the front and touching some of the fans hands but not getting too close. I stand back up jogging back over to the guys. The first song starts up and I smile starting to do a few weird dance moves watching as harry starts to sing. I nudge louis and pointed at a sign which said 'louis look what you dropped 👑' "that's so cute" I laugh. Louis nods and smiles widely before wrapping an arm around me causing the fans to scream louder I smile and stare into his eyes as we both begin to harmonise together. We slowly part and we begin going crazy we do some weird dance moves before I twirl around and start to get chased by Liam who was trying to pour water on me. I scream and run into harry who grabs me so liam can put the water on me. I screamed and jumped onto liam gripping him tightly. I slapped his head gently before jumping off him planning to start singing again but before I could I felt my foot give way and I starting falling. I fell onto the ground my eye making direct contact with the ground. I winced before forcing myself to stand up the crowd was quiet but started screaming again as I stood up. I smiled and tried to hide my tears "you okay ember?" niall asks. I shake my head and he pulls me into his chest as he begins to sing his part. I cry into his chest the pain getting worse "wait wait stop stop the track! Stop!" harry shouted. The music stopped and all the fans whined. I looked at harry a light now shining on my face "can we get a medic! She's bleeding!" niall wrapped his arm around me again before walking me off the stage and sitting me down on the chair. I leaned my head on his shoulder whining softly "I feel sick ni" he nods "that's okay ember. I'm going to help" I nod slightly and watch as he pulls a wipe out "close your eyes for me" I obey and he begins to wipe over the large cut "okay love that's going to need stitches" I shook my head terrified "haz come hold her hand" niall spoke into the mic causing fans to go into a frenzie. Harry jogged down the stairs as the other boys on stage entertained the fans. "she needs stitches" harry nods and kneels down taking my cold hand in his warm hand and he smiles "just take deep breaths. It'll be over soon love" I nodded and my bottom lip began to tremble as niall pulled a large needle out "hey ember sweetie it's okay" I nodded and closed my eyes trying to stay calm. I felt something cold be placed on the cut before a sharp pinch was felt. I whimpered "good girl you're doing so well" harry encouraged. I kept my eyes tightly shut and took deep breaths "okay you should be numb in a few but first I want you to have this" I took the chocolate bar from his hand and took the wrapper off starting to eat it slowly "I go get you a drink" I shook my head and pulled harry closer leaning against him "I will" niall smiles and kisses my head before walking off.

I took another sip of my drink before closing my eyes again "just stay calm for me" I nodded and harry patted my knee gently. I felt slight pressure but stayed very calm I whined softly and harry kissed my hand "it's nearly done lovie" I stayed still before I heard a wrapper being opened and something was was placed on my stitch "there you go love... You even got a one direction plaster!" harry chuckles and pulls me into his arms I hug him weakly and sigh softly "let do some more songs for the fans" I said. Harry shook his head "you're staying here... I don't want you passing out because you're too weak" I whined and he kissed my head "I know that's not what you want to hear but it's for the best" I sighed before nodding "I guess so" he smiles and stands me up before walking me into our dressing room and he helps me lay down. He kisses my head and smiles "okay babe get some rest. We'll be back soon"

Harry's POV
"thank you kansas!!!" I shout into the mic. The fans go wild again and I smile waving at a few fans before going back stage. I walked into our dressing room and saw ember curled up asleep. I cooed and smiled widely "cutie" I whisper to myself. I kneel down before kissing her cheek and picking her up. I held her to my chest and made sure to keep her head firmly on my chest so no paparazzi jerks could make it seem like I've abused her or something like that. Those stories are just insane and so sad. I put her in the car keeping her close to my side and watching as the other boys got in as well. I kept her face shielded as the boys climbed in and I covered her eyes to try and keep the flashes out. I kissed her head gently and smiled "I love you darlin. So so much"

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😍😍💕💕💕👑💜💜💜💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️💜

If you're not having a good day/night here you go..... You dropped this 👑

Word count: 1620