Argument

Sorry for the lack in posts. I've finished school forever now so I'll have more time to write!! Thank you all so much for the unstoppable support. I love you all so much.

This is for someone who didn't want to be mentioned. I hope you like this one.
Trigger warning: mentions of death, hurt and arguments/ shouting

Jasmin's POV
It had been tense for everyone lately and I really didn't know why. Harry was always in a sulk, Niall wasn't eating much anymore, Louis was always avoiding any conversation, Liam was always shouting at me or one of the boys and Zayn- it was as if he wasn't there anymore... everyone had stopped communicating and it upset me as I wanted it to stop. I wanted it all to be alright and I knew very soon that someone was going to burst and no one would be able to stop it.

"Louis" Harry said standing in front of him. I was sat on the sofa staring at my phone pretending to not be listening. The boys were all my best friends and I didn't like it when any of us fell out with each other or got into little arguments. "Louis!" Harry said raising his voice making me frown as Harry was never one to shout. He was usually so calm and just... sweet but this is the Harry that no one wanted to see. "I get you're upset Louis but you've got to snap out of this! Talk to me... you can't bottle it up forever" Harry said throwing his hands up in the air as if he had given up completely. Liam walked into the room looking from me then to Harry then to Louis before he sat down on the loveseat crossing his arms over his chest. "Cheer up tommo" Zayn said as he also seemed to walk into the room at a weird pace. I rose a brow utterly confused and anxious "just go away" Louis whispered and that seemed to get Harry in a real pissed off mood. He rested his hands on his hips and let out a laugh "Jesus Christ Louis! I'm trying to help you don't you see?" He held his hands out in front of him before he crouched down in front of Louis "stop acting like a child" he said making my eyes widen the room going dead silent and I turned my phone off "okay guys lets just-" I was cut off by both Harry and Louis as they shouted 'shut up jaz' at the same time. I swallowed harshly "figure yourself out then asshole" I said coldly before I stood up and walked past all of them and out of the room. "Wait!" Niall shouted but I didn't wait. I ran up the stairs and into my room before slamming the door shut my breathing picking up its pace as I flopped onto the bed tears stinging the corners of my eyes as my bottom lip trembled. I knew it was something silly to get sad over but I just hated how they shouted at each other and at me... getting shouted at was without a doubt my worst fear. It was something that made me just so upset. I covered my face as tears made my cheeks wet my shoulders shaking as I cried. The shouting had gotten louder and it made me nervous. About fifteen minutes had passed and Harry, Louis and Zayn were still having a screaming match and it seemed to not be ceasing. I heard the sound of a key entering the door hole before my bedroom door was opened and Niall walked in his cheeks flushed red which usually happened when he was angry. "Hey, it's alright" he said softly as he walked towards me "N-Niall" I whimpered watching as he sat down wrapping his arms around me pulling me into his lap and I gladly wrapped my arms around him gripping onto him for dear life so my head was pressed against his chest and he rested his hand against my other ear as if trying to quieten the shouting for me. I continued to sniffle softly and flinched as the Curt yet horrible phrase "well at least my mums still alive!" Came out of one of the boys mouths and that made me cry harder as that was such a cold thing to say. Niall began to sway us back and forth on the bed as if rocking me trying to calm me down and it very slowly but surely worked. I let out another quiet sob "why- why are they being so mean?" I questioned as I continued to cry and that's when Niall used his free hand to thread his fingers through my hair whispering soothing 'shhh shhh shhh' every now and then until my crying had turned into just sniffles and as I stopped crying the sound of the shouting went dead silent so silent that you could hear a pin dropping "there we go" he said soothingly as he continued to sway us back and forth on the bed "it's all over" he comforted and I let out a breath of relief as I kept my eyes closed.

As the silence kept creeping more and more into my room I felt the sound of a little knock and I opened my eyes and looked towards the door seeing Harry and Louis both with puffy eyes and I quickly stood up from Niall's lap hurrying towards both boys and I wrapped my left arm around Louis my right curling around Harry as I held onto them tightly "got it all out?" I whispered into their ears and they nodded ever so slightly and I exhaled softly "who said that harmful phrase?" I questioned looking from Harry to Louis to Liam then back to Zayn and Zayn very slightly lifted his hand as if being scolded by his mother and I furrowed my brows "you're all meant to be brothers... n-not rivals" I whispered my heart breaking in half before I gently slapped Zayn's cheek with just my fingers. It was like a little warning pat and Zayn looked down almost ashamed of himself and I sighed. "We're sorry for upsetting and scaring you" Liam said quietly and I shrugged "it's fine just please don't do it again" I said and all the boys nodded as if reassuring me that they wouldn't do it again. The four boys then looked at each other and smiled slightly "hug it out" they all murmured and they all shared a hug which made me smile a little bit and then I turned around and gave Niall a hug "thanks Nialler. I love you" I said to which Niall chuckled and responded with a soft "i'd do it any day. I love you too"

Hope you guys liked this one. Next one will be up shortly 💕