Nightmare

This is for @MariamGeorge699 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️💕💕🥰🥰😍😘

Mariam's POV
"goodnight boys" I smile and head towards the stairs "goodnight Mariam" I wave and start to walk up the stairs. Usually I would get a hug from harry but he was talking to management about something and I couldn't see him. I opened my bedroom door before shutting it I sigh and get into bed pulling my blanket closer to me. I pull my phone out before checking my messages as I turn my phone back off I see it light up and Harry's name appears. I smile and open my phone before answering his call "hello haz" I say as I close my eyes "hey babe... So I'm popping into the shop to get a few essentials. Is there anything you would like?" I hum softly "some chocolate please" I whisper as I rub my eyes "okay love see you soon" I smile "see you soon. I'm going to bed now so goodnight" he laughs softly "aw are you tired. Okay darlin. Sleep well" I turn my phone off and plug it in before rolling over and closing my eyes immediately falling into a deep..... Horrible sleep.

Nightmare

I slowly open my eyes and look around anxiously. I sit up and watch as my door slowly opens "h-harry?" I don't get a response and I feel slightly sick. I stand up from my bed and let out a loud scream as two cold hands grabbed my ankles but nothing happened I was just stood there with someone holding my ankles which was absolutely awful. I felt sharp nails digging into my skin but nothing much happened I felt the pressure on my ankles dissappear and I rush to the corner of the room to try and stay safe. I lean my head back and take deep breaths "mariam" someone whispered I flinched and very slowly looked around my eyes wide. "I'm over here mariam..." I look over to my bed and see harry sat on it "oh harry thank god" I ran towards him and he lifted his hand and that action caused me to be pushed back into the wall. "don't try that love... I'm not actually who you see..." he laughs loudly before opening his eyes and looking me dead in the eye his normal beautiful green eyes now a dark black. "h-harry...." he takes slow steps towards me and holds out a piece of paper "take it..." I reach out with shaky hands and take the piece of paper. I open it and look at him concerned "what?" he chuckles "read it aloud" "what do you look into when you're brushing your teeth?" I read shakily and harry nods "it's very ovbious...." I look around trying to figure something out "oh mariam you are so dumb" I feel my heart break slightly. Yes harry calls me dumb but usually its playful but he sounded so serious "a-a mirror?" I whimper. He nods and grins "exactly" he gives me one wink before he disappeared I looked around frantically before very slowly making my way towards the mirror. I look into it and watch as the lights start to flicker but I stay calm I see a figure behind me and feel a cold hand on my shoulder. I look down at my shoulder and see long fingernails my eyes widen and I look into the mirror just in time to see the nun holding a knife above her head. I scream and grab the pot which held all the toothbrushes before smashing it against the mirror and the nun disappeared...

After dream

I open my eyes and look around. My eyes widen as I see the mirror smashed infront of me... Was that real?! "h-harry!! Harry!! Harry!!" I open the door and run as fast as I can down the corridor. As I get to Harry's room I bump into something hard and I fall to the floor I stare up at the dark figure and start to crawl backwards using my feet and hands to help me move back."mariam?" the light it turned on and I see Liam's concerned face "what happened?" I breathe heavily unable to talk and he quickly kneels down infront of me "hey... You're safe" I shake my head and pull liam closer as Harry's door opens and I begin to shake profusely. "what happened?" harry asks whilst rubbing his eyes "y-you- go away!!! Go away!!" Harry's eyes widen and he kneels down "why? What did I do?" I flinch slightly as I slowly come back into realisation and I crawl from liam and to harry immediately wrapping my arms around him and crying loudly "I woke up from a loud crash" Liam explained. Harry nodded and rubbed my back trying to calm me down "h-harry she w-was here a-again s-she wouldn't l-leave" harry nods slowly "did you sleep walk again baby? Did you have a nasty nightmare?" I nodded and sobbed into his shoulder "oh shh shh it's okay. No one's going to hurt you it's okay... How about you sleep in my room tonight and we'll sort your room out tomorrow" I nod slowly and try to breathe normally "d-do you promise you're not the nun" he smiles and nods "I promise... I'm harry" I took a shaky breath before nodding. He kissed my head and picked me up walking me into his room he lied me down on the bed and covered me up before wrapping his arms around me and holding me tight "you're perfectly safe. No one is going to hurt you... It was a figment of your imagination its nothing to get upset about I promise" I sniffle and hold him tight "b-but it was so so realistic" he nodded and kissed my head "I understand sweetheart but it's not real and it's all gone... Its just me now... No one is going to hurt you because they'd have to get past me first okay" he smiles and kisses my head wrapping his arms around me tighter and turning the TV on and playing with my arm to relax me more. "I love you Mariam" I smile and slowly close my eyes "I love you too haz"

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️😘😘😍💜💜💕♥️❤️😘😍💜😍💜😍😘💜❤️

Fun fact: my friend used to live next to nialls parents

Word count: 1104