Dehydration

This is for @lizhood6 I hope you like this one 💕

Elizabeth's POV
"Finally!" My brother, Harry exclaimed as the sun came out from the clouds again and I let out a soft laugh "it's still hot even if the sun is behind the clouds you nutter" I said playfully as I shoved him teasingly into which he glared at me and I shook my head grinning to myself as the boys laughed. "Okay wrist please" the lady behind the desk said and I held my wrist out. She did my wristband up and I thanked her before exhaling and gazing around. The caterpillar was always my favourite but also the ghost train was wicked although it scared me. Once the boys had gotten their wristbands Harry threw an arm over my shoulder "alright Liz, where to first?" He questioned looking down at me and I smiled thinking to myself before pointing towards the carousel "that" I said excitedly and all the boys groaned apart from Harry "but we've always been on this ride the first time every single time!" Niall complained and I looked at him "don't be so excited" I teased sticking my tongue out before running towards the carousel excitedly. "Horse! I call horse!" I shouted as I barged past all the boys and up the stairs before carefully stepping up and onto the horse before gripping onto the bar tightly. Harry got onto the one beside me and the boys spread themselves out making me laugh a little bit "I've got a horse called Mickey! What about you haz?" I questioned looking at him and he smiled "uh..." he leaned back looking down at the metal plate on the bar "jersey" he said and I grinned before nodding and gripping onto the bar making sure not to let go. As the ride started I lifted my hands up in the air and squealed "this is amazing!" I shouted feeling like I was practically floating. "Liz hold on I don't want you hurting yourself" harry said in his usual brotherly tone and I smiled, pouting slightly before grasping onto the pole tightly.

Nine hours later

After countless rides over and over again I was starting to feel a little bit sick... I was dizzy and felt slightly lightheaded and I didn't know why. I was sure I drank a lot but who knows? It'll probably pass, right? "Okay as it's getting dark let's do one more ride" Harry said and I nodded in agreement. The park shut at midnight and it was about 10:30pm so we definitely took advantage of our time at the park. "How about that one" Louis said pointing up at a tall rollercoaster that did multiple loop the loops and I gulped slightly as my palms got a bit clammy. I've always hated massive rollercoasters but I guess I can't back out of it now, huh? "You alright with that Liz?" Harry questioned looking down at me resting his hand on my shoulder and I nodded as I didn't want to disappoint Louis "yeah of course" I murmured with a soft smile.

As soon as we got on the rollercoaster I felt worse and I don't know why. We all had our own separate seats and it made me a little bit more anxious. I gripped onto the belt that strapped me in and I breathed slowly and calmly trying not to freak out. "Just breathe Liz!" Liam shouted and I nodded sinking more into the seat. I closed my eyes at the sudden feeling of wind whipping against my face and I breathed in heavily feeling myself go lightheaded from either whatever was happening in my body or G-force. Either way I felt worse. I blinked repeatedly trying to refocus my vision but all I heard was Harry calling my name as my head fell forwards as my eyes closed as I fell unconscious.

Not seconds later my eyes snapped back open "holy fu-!" I shouted as I kicked my legs slightly my eyes wide as I looked around gripping onto the belt tighter as I just begged for the ride to stop. It was the worst feeling ever. I felt like I was going to be sick but also like I needed to inhale air at the same time. It was a strange feeling that made me feel awful. "H-Harry" I whimpered but of course he didn't hear me.

Eventually I felt the ride slowing down and I let out a breath of relief as I took my belt off and carefully stood up. "That was brilliant!!" Zayn shouted as he clapped his hands the other boys cheering in agreement and that hurt my head "Harry" I said grasping onto the sleeve of his shirt and tugging "yeah Liz?" He questioned looking down at me before a flash of concern flooded his eyes "you alright?" He questioned and that simple question grabbed the boys attention. "I-I don't... feel... too goo-" my words were cut off as I collapsed my legs buckling from underneath me but Harry grabbed me before I could hit the ground, the last thing I could remember was Harry whispering "it's going to be okay"

Harry's POV
"Bloody hell is she okay?" Niall asked with wide frightened eyes and I nodded "she'll be fine... I'm sure" I said slightly nervous. I then rested my hands on her waist just so I could lift her up more easily. I then carefully picked her up bridal style "clinic then home" I said giving the boys a stern look and they all nodded in agreement as I looked down at Liz seeing how pale she was. "Possible dehydration but I'm not completely sure" I said trying to visually take her vitals but that wasn't really working. As we got to the car I carefully got in pulling her onto my lap and making her move so her head was against my chest so she had some form of a pillow. "C'mon then guys lets get going" I said urgently as I rubbed up and down Liz's back pressing soft kisses to her forehead.

Elizabeth's POV
I woke up to a bright light shining in my face and I opened my eyes trying to quickly sit up but Harry resting his hands on my shoulders forced me to lay back down "Hey you're okay" he reassured with a soft smile before he rested to fingers on the side of my neck. "Her pulse is a bit slower than normal. Liam get me some fluids and Niall get some jelly from the office" Harry ordered and I rubbed at my eyes becoming more anxious by the second. "F-fluids?" I whispered and Harry looked back at me and nodded his head "yes you're overly dehydrated, love. I'm going to put a cannula in your hand to put the fluids into you more easily" he explained and my eyes widened and I quickly sat up "no no- no needles! No!" I said panicked and tried to get off of the bed but Harry wrapped his arms around me running his fingers through my hair "shhh shhh shh I'm right here... it won't hurt... you don't have to look. I've already put some numbing cream on your hand- you won't feel a thing" he reassured gently and I shook my head letting out a scared cry "no you can't force me Harry!" He pulled back slightly and rested his hands on my shoulders "no I can't but look- I just want the best for you." He said softly and my bottom lip trembled slightly and all I did was nod. I leaned back against the bed again and exhaled softly before gulping.

"No- no" I whispered as I saw the needle getting closer to my hand "hey, look at me" Niall said soothingly and I looked towards him "into my eyes... just breathe.... just breathe" he said softly and I looked into his eyes breathing slowly and calmly and Niall smiled nodding his head "there you go- good girl... continue breathing just like that" I felt a little pinch and I winced before hearing Harry and the boys praising me "well done, darling... we're so proud of you" Harry said pressing a kiss to my temple and I smiled closing my eyes. "Will I be better soon?" I questioned and Harry nodded "yes you will... very soon"

After a while Louis sat down in a chair beside me and he scooped some jelly onto a spoon "here comes the airplane" he jokes and I let out a little laugh but nonetheless open my mouth taking the jelly into my mouth. "This will give you more energy" Liam explained standing behind Louis and I nodded slightly taking another spoonful of jelly into my mouth as I chewed it slowly. "You May feel sick- just to warn you" Harry said but smiled "but that's totally normal so don't worry about that" he said in a sort of reassuring tone and I nodded knowing that I was in good hands.

I hope you liked this one 💕