25: Mia Yim

The video is a two minute clip of Taynara riding you on the couch. You're both unmistakable in the short video, so that sucks. The perspective is from someone recording with their phone through the slightly open door... damn, you never even heard it open. A fellow superstar likel did it, but who would among your coworkers would do that to you so willingly?

"Is this real?" Dakota asks, and you nod while groaning loudly. How are you going to explain this to Vince? He only barely let the first one slide; you might as well kiss your job goodbye now. Dakota hugs you and whispers, "I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how this must feel."

"It fucking sucks," you sigh, sitting down on the edge of the bed with Dakota in your lap. For something to do, you stroke her hair and rub her thigh

"What are you going to tell Vince? After that first one..."

"I dunno. Maybe he'll believe me when I say that someone's trying to fuck me over." After all, the first one did look kind of staged. The camera was propped up against the rear windshield of a car and pointed right at you, so that one's a little tricky to explain, but how about the second one? The point of view of the second camera was through a cracked door. You had no way of knowing that you were being recorded!

You lay down with Dakota and she quickly falls asleep. You, on the other hand, can't even imagine sleeping right now. Who could have possibly known you were with Taynara? No one was in that room but you two. No one was even in that hallway.

Maybe Tay did it? She was awfully quick to fuck you, but then again so are all the other women. It's just your aura, man. The only other woman you can think of is Shayna Baszler, but even then it's a reach. Like, did she hear the two of you and peek in to investigate, then record you for revenge once she saw what you were doing? 

You'll find out tomorrow, but tonight you need rest...

THE NEXT DAY

You wake up the next morning and find Dakota gone. Upon checking the clock you find that it's 1 in the afternoon... you almost smile at the fact that she just let you sleep. Instead, you get up and prepare to head to work. Today is cleanup, and all superstars are required to show up. You're bound to find out who it is, starting with Taynara.

As soon as you're dressed and fed, you hop into your car and speed towards the arena. You'll find out who's doing this to you if it's the last thing you do.

No sooner than when you entered the arena do you find Taynara, and she looks really upset. She probably hasn't gone in yet strictly to avoid the looks from the rest of the superstars, especially Shayna and her goons. It's incredibly depressing to think what must be going through her mind; this might ruin her entire career.

"Taynara! We need to talk," you call out, marching up to her. She groans angrily and turns to walk away, but you grab her by the arm and force her against the wall. The two of you are very close right now.

"If you want to have sex again, the answer's no."

"As much as I'd love to, you know it's not why I'm here. Tay, there wasn't anyone around. Whoever recorded us either followed us or knew we'd be there."

"Okay, so who do you think did it?"

"That's the problem: I don't know."

"So you're saying we're at a dead end?" she asks accusingly, angry that you don't know anything more than she does. 

"Yup," you reply; there's no point in denying your cluelessness so you ask, "Do you think Shayna could've done it?"

"I wouldn't put it past her. Maybe you should start with her."