8: Zelina Vega

Toni leaves shortly after brunch, so you and Alexa are free to have a quick make out session on your couch before heading to the airport. Extreme Rules will be in Miami this year, and you're too lazy to make the four hour drive. Why drive that long to an event that you probably won't take part in?

Besides, you'll be riding on the WWE plane, which you've heard is awesome. You've always wanted a private plane, but it's a lot of money. Investments like that aren't worth it just yet; at least, not while you aren't showing up on every single PPV.

You board the plane and see a bunch of people who are familiar: Ricochet, Samoa Joe, Randy Orton, Zelina Vega, Ali, Bayley, and a few others. You sit with Zelina rather than Alexa, but she doesn't seem to mind. On the contrary, she seems very invested in a conversation with Bayley a few rows back.

"Hi there. I'm Zelina," Zelina says shyly. You never thought her to be like this, seeing as she's so dominant on TV, but then again... Alexa does exist.

"I know. I'm (Y/N)," you reply, and she blushes. Apparently, Zelina didn't expect you to know her. How could you not, especially when she's been parading Andrade around since fucking forever?

"I didn't think you've heard of me."

"Well, Zelina... you aren't exactly unpopular. You're beautiful, too."

Zelina blushes even more at this, and she desperately tries to turn the attention away from her. On the seat-back in front of you is a monitor on which you could probably do nearly anything. Zelina asks you if you've ever heard of a movie called "Blue is the Warmest Colour". You definitely have not.

She puts it on, and you quickly find out it's about a couple of lesbian chicks. After getting an hour into it, everyone else on the plane is pretty much asleep. Then the sex scene comes on. Watching Emma and Adele have sex makes you hard. Something about girls making out just does it for you, apparently. The scene is way too long, and you rush to the bathroom to get rid of your boner.

The scene made you horny as fuck, and you slowly start to jack off in the safety of the bathroom. You're not visualizing anything in particular at first, but then Zelina crosses your mind. The mental image of her stripping down for you is enough to make you cum. You zip up your fly and return to your seat feeling refreshed.

"What's that on your hand?" she asks. You look down and notice that you missed some of the cum on your hand in your rush to return to your seat. You wipe it away and shrug it off as if it's nothing. Zelina, however, is onto your game, "Was that cum?"

"Yeah," you confess, embarrassed. Gears are turning in Zelina's head, and you don't like it. Hopefully she isn't able to guess what you were masturbating to.

"Was it for me?" she asks, and when you don't reply, she gasps, "Oh my god! It was, wasn't it?!"

Suddenly, her shocked expression turns into the arrogant smirk you've seen on TV many times before. She doesn't say anything else, but turns back to the movie. You do the same, and you see the blue-haired girl take her shirt off. It's kinda hot. Another bulge begins to grow in your pants, but Zelina notices this time.

She immediately slips her hand in your pants and starts to stroke your dick. Her hands are cold, and they send shivers down your spine. With one last look at Zelina, you finally lose your will to resist. You kiss her lips firmly, and she instantly retracts her hand from your pants. Instead, she places it on the back of your neck.

You begin to make out with her, kissing her neck occasionally. These small gestures earn small moans from Zelina, who grabs your hands. She leads them to the hem of her shirt, and you immediately understand. You continue to move your hands upward, and you slide them under her bra. This makes her audibly moan, but you doubt anybody could hear it. It was more of a gasp, anyways.

Zelina climbs into your lap and continues to make out with you as you grope her supple breasts. The only thing you can think about besides BOOBS is how much better you like this version of her better. After a few more minutes, Zelina climbs back into her own seat and begins to undo your pants.

"Let's make your dreams a reality..." she whispers, unleashing your cock into the open. You debate covering her with a blanket as she leans down, grinning devilishly. Why would it matter if anyone saw, anyways? They would've seen her in your lap, surely, and heard the few noises she'd made. Slowly, she strokes your cock as she looks at you.

"Mmm... it's soooo big..." Zelina teases you at first, licking and kissing your rod. However, she doesn't keep it up for long. She's more desperate for this than you are.

Without warning, Zelina descends your length, trying to take all of it in her mouth at once. You seem too big for her, though, and she is unable to do it. She comes back off, breathing heavily. When she goes back down, you grab the back of her head and force her all the way to the bass of your cock. A couple of tears roll down her face, but she doesn't make you stop.

Zelina goes faster instead. It feels so good, you almost let out your own moan. If she keeps this up, you'll cum soon.

On cue, you shove her back down your dick and release your load right down her throat. Zelina comes off you after managing to swallow, and she looks at you innocently. She then goes back down on you, licking your shaft clean.

"Let's go to the back," you whisper, zipping up your pants. You lead her back to the toilets, and you shove her inside one of them. The two of you instantly begin to make out again, but this time you were stripping as well.

Once you're both naked, you prod her pussy with your hard dick to tease her. You fully intended to continue teasing her like this, but she grabs your cock and guides it through her threshold.

"What a fun hater," you say jokingly, pushing into her. You're big and she's small, so you reach the back of her vagina with room to spare. To get back at her for ending your fun, you begin to absolutely rail her, and your girth stretches her tight pussy.

It's too much for Zelina, and you cover her mouth with your hand to silence her cry of ecstasy as she cums on your dick. You continue to thrust into her, knowing your second climax isn't too far off. Your pace is hurting her, but you're so fucking close.

You remove your hand from your mouth and firmly press your lips against hers. She moans into the kiss with a mixture of pain and pleasure. After another minute, you thrust deep into her pussy and release your load.

The two of you stand there, vaguely aware of the cum leaking out of her around your limp dick. You continue to kiss her until she finally pushes you away.

"We need to get back to our seats, (Y/N)..." she says sadly. Though you know she's right, the moment had been perfect. You throw your clothes on and so does she, and you slip back into your seats. Zelina covers the both of you in a blanket and leans against your shoulder.

She falls asleep quickly, but you sit there, awake. The feeling is nice.

"Don't think you're sneaky, by any means," says a voice in front of you. Over the seat leans Randy Orton, the viper himself.

"How much did you hear?"

"Enough to know that she'll be calling you the next time she's in town."

"Fair."

Randy leans back in his seat, and you rest your head on Zelina's. You fall asleep, still a little uneasy knowing that at least one person heard you.