41: The Final Fight and Candice LeRae

You enter your old room and see Candice LeRae sitting in the windowsill. She turns her head to you and smiles before walking over.

"Carmella's gone. We end this now," you say, cracking your knuckles. Candice gives you one final kiss on the cheek before the two of you make your way to the living room. Charlotte and Bayley are sitting in there talking, and they turn to you.

"I was wondering when you'd show your face, (Y/N)," Charlotte announces in a snarky manner, standing up. Bayley follows her lead and stands right behind her. They are already prepared for a fight.

"It's just us, Char. Carmella's gone," you say, raising your fists. Charlotte laughs as if she thinks it's funny that you wanna kick her ass. Whether you're a guy or not, she's had it coming for a long time now.

"Oh, I counted on it. That's why I enlisted the help of someone familiar with both of you..."

"What's up, fuckers?" says Johnny Gargano as he emerges from the shadows. He's got a bit more of a glow to him, like he's been living the life. The way Bayley looks at him in disgust gives you an idea of what's been going on.

"Johnny?! What made you join with Charlotte?" Candice says, sounding slightly hurt. After all, she is still his wife.

"She offered me a lot in return for having her back..." he grins, kissing Charlotte on the cheek and winking at Bayley, who blushes and turns away. Charlotte turns and plants a passionate kiss on his lips to show you that she gives zero shits about you... as if you ever cared about her. Candice pretends to vomit as he continues, "but I guess neither of you would know about that."

"Once we found out what was wrong with Candice, I fucking called you twice and left double that many texts. You walked out on us, dickhead!" you yell angrily. Tensions are running high, and Charlotte seems to be over the conversation.

"Babe, you and Bayley take out (Y/N). Candice is mine," she orders, and her two allies rush forward to attack. You immediately push Bayley backwards, and she rolls over the coffee table. Johnny, on the other hand, knocks you down and begins to continuously stomp on you until you roll away. When he goes to grab you, you punch the back of his knee and cause it to buckle. You bring him down to the ground and smash his face against the floor twice. Johnny's out cold; only two to go.

However, you turn just in time to see Bayley swinging a vase at you. It connects with the side of your head and shatters, causing you to crumble in a heap. A few seconds later your eyes flutter back open and you see a blurry scene of Charlotte and Bayley pummeling Candice. Even though you're disoriented and unfit to fight, you make it up to your feet and stumble over to assist your friend.

Charlotte turns to you with a smile, realizing the same thing you've just figured out: you lost. She grabs you by the throat and shoves you onto the couch, forcing you to sit and watch as they continue beating Candice down.

Suddenly, another blurry feminine figure emerges and swings something at Bayley (you can only tell it's her by her dark hair) and knocks her down. Charlotte yells out in surprise, but the mystery woman takes her out as well. She then helps up Candice, and they both come over to you.

"He's bleeding a lot. We need to get him out of here," Candice says, and the other woman murmurs in agreement. Each of them wraps one of your arms around their shoulders and carries you out, and you drift to sleep as you get outside. As far as you can tell, the fight was won. Candice orders, "Take Charlotte's car, Dana. I'll wrap things up here."

Dana? Like, Dana Brooke? You thought she left, but apparently she came back for you. Neat. The women load you into the passenger seat and Dana begins to drive off as you pass out.