30: The Rescue Part 2

FLASHBACK

The girls are running towards the cabin when Liv trips over an exposed root and falls hard. Dakota doubles back to check on her.

"Are you alright?" Dakota asks, reaching to feel Liv's ankle. Her hand gets swatted away instantly.

"Don't worry about me! Just go get (Y/N)!"

So Dakota runs off, leaving Liv alone in the dark. Pretty soon she realizes her ankle's not getting better, so she calls for help. Someone must have heard, because she hears footsteps coming towards her.

"Hello?" she asks nervously. No reply. Suddenly, something strikes her in the back of the head and knocks her clean out. Candice smiles, standing over the unconscious body of Liv Morgan.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

"Ugh," you groan as you wake. You realize you're still in the back of a car with your head in Tegan's lap. It's the afternoon now, and you realize you're back home. The last show location was in northern Florida, which is just a long drive to not come home unless you really want to.

As soon as you walk in the door you're surrounded by the rest of the girls, who shower you with attention. Alexa and Becky seem particularly interested in you, and Alexa would straight up be making out with you right now if it weren't for the other girls.

"C'mon, (Y/N)," Becky says, leading you away from the girls into the bathroom. There's a tub full of warm water, and you're about ready to cry. You fucking love these women.

"Go ahead and get in, I'll join you in a minute."

You willingly remove your clothing for the first time in half a week, and you happily climb into the tub. Also for the first time in a week, you're about to enjoy the company of a woman in a situation that will likely turn sexual. Things are already looking up.

Becky is still gone when Tegan walks in. She sits down on the edge of the tub and strokes your cheek with her thumb.

"I'm sorry," she says quietly, wiping a tear from her eye. You sit up and ask her what she think she did to need to apologize. She replies, "I should have known you were in real danger. I wasn't there for you when you needed me."

"But you were, Tegan. You helped save me."

"That's not it, though. I didn't have faith in you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She doesn't answer. Instead, she gets up and walks out the door, and Becky walks in before you have a chance to ponder what you've just heard. She smiles as she undresses and climbs into the tub with you. She sits in your lap, her face just inches from yours.

"I've missed you," Becky says, pecking you lightly on the lips. You wrap your arms around her and hold her close to you. You're not even ashamed that you close your eyes and savor the moment.

"Is that all you've missed, Becky?"

"Well, maybe I did miss your dick... any chance you've got a little energy left?"

"For you, Becky? Always."

WITH CANDICE AND LIV

"Why are you doing this?" Liv asks angrily as Candice strips her down and ties her to the bed like she did for you... except Liv is completely naked and you were only mostly naked.

"You've got guts, talking to me like that."

"Geez, sorry."

"Eh, I'll tell you anyways. You came here to rescue (Y/N), so obviously he cares about you. If he comes back and lives with me again, I'll let his cute little sex toy go."