34: Charlotte Flair

"I'm pregnant (Y/N), and it's yours."

"Well that's just fuckin' groovy."

It's insane to think that once again you're facing the consequences of the encounters with your female friends, but at least this time there's a positive outcome. You're going to be a father to Becky's child; how bad could that really be?

"What should we do about it?" Becky asks, slipping her hand into yours. The two of you stand, and you share a light kiss with her in the middle of your kitchen. How romantic.

"I'm willing to put in the work if you are."

"So we're going to be parents?"

"That's the idea."

She squeals excitedly and kisses you again, but this time it's deeper. More passionate. You pick her up by the ass and carry her to your bedroom where Alexa is lying in bed awake. She pretends to ignore the two of you intensely making out next to her.

After a few minutes the two of you pull apart, and you fall asleep with Alexa curled up on your right and Becky on your left.

THE NEXT MORNING

You head down to the kitchen holding Becky's hand, but the two of you split at the exit of the hallway. It's still hard to believe that she's really pregnant. It all felt like a dream last night, but reality is setting in.

In the middle of breakfast your phone begins to ring. It's Stephanie McMahon, and the mention of her name makes them all go silent. You put the phone on speaker and continue eating.

Stephanie Hey (Y/N)! Hope I'm not bothering you or anything.

(Y/N): Nah, it's good. Just eating breakfast with my roommates.

Stephanie: If you say so. I was just calling to let you know about Monday.

(Y/N): Is your dad calling me in to fire me?

Stephanie: No. Once we realized you were being screwed over we forgave all the incidents regarding you and the others.

(Y/N): So I'm not in trouble?

Stephanie: No, you'll be making your return to Raw this week. I can't wait to see you!

(Y/N): You too. Bye bye.

The second the line dies the table erupts with cheers and clapping. So sometimes karma does come around for the little guy. Alexa reaches up and kisses you, completing the moment. Well, almost. Becky decides that now is the time to announce her pregnancy, which takes all the attention from you and places it on her gut. The girls start barraging her with questions, and Alexa gives you a suspicious look. All you can do is shrug while grinning, and she rolls her eyes as you swoop in to kiss her again. Everyone made improvements today.

A FEW DAYS LATER

You climb into the limo where Becky, Alexa, and Liv are all waiting for you. Becky, being as important as she is to the company, basically just has to make a call and put it on WWE's tab. It's so unfair that she gives friends rides all the time. Currently it's her baby'a daddy and his practical girlfriend, not to mention that other blonde who's also obsessed with him.

Liv is the first one to speak, and she asks the question you've been dreading, "How are you feeling?"  

"I'm terrified."

"Why? You're finally getting things together," Alexa says, kissing you lovingly on the cheek. If your life was any different this would probably upset Becky. However, considering your circumstances... she's more than glad to share you.