10: Renee Michelle

You wake up at noon, feeling quite stiff. Your sex with Becky had taken quite a bit out of you, and you doubt you'd be able to compete by tonight. Luckily, you've been given the night off as a thanks for filling in for Rusev, as if the title wasn't enough already.

Becky went home while you were sleeping, so you get out of bed without worrying about waking her. Wow, you didn't even bother to slip a pair of underwear on before going to sleep. You head to the bathroom and splash some water on your face, still waking up a little. You wish you could go back to bed, but you're hungry and have a long week ahead of you. You take a shower and get dressed.

It's late in the afternoon when you finally get back to your real home, and Alexa isn't here. She must still be in Miami, but that's fine. With nothing better to do, you decide to binge Game of Thrones again, starting with the first season. Once you're all decked out with snacks, someone knocks on your front door. With a groan, you go to see who it is.

To your surprise, it's Renee Michelle. She's an old friend from the indies, and you greet her with a tight hug.

"What's up?" you ask, ushering her inside. She looks pretty miffed about something.

"It's Drake, as usual. He's so obsessed with this 24/7 Championship bullshit, he won't even pay attention to me anymore. I just packed my bags and came here. Is it alright if I stay?" she asks hopefully. You think for a minute, your mind wandering back to Alexa. How would she react knowing that she now had to share your company with someone else?

"Okay, but just know that Alexa's stay-" she cuts you off mid-sentence.

"I don't care, (Y/N). I don't mind sharing a house with you two."

"Aight then, come on in. Just sitting down to watch Game of Thrones."

Renee heads out to her car and grabs her bags, and you help her carry them up to her room. The guest room isn't really set up for her, but you promise to help her see to that after dinner. If Alexa gets home by then, she'll be able to help you. That's one thing you don't mention: Alexa sleeps with you in your bed.

She gives you another hug, and you squeeze her tightly. It's been a long time.

"I've missed you, (Y/N)," she says softly, pulling away. You lock eyes.

"I've missed you too."

There's an awkward silence as you both look away, and finally you lead her out of the room. She joins you as you start to watch Game of Thrones, and you finally say something about it.

"The last season really fucking sucked," you say, and she agrees. You start to think of all the things you have in common, and a sex scene comes up. Renee scoots a little closer to you.

"God, Drake will never be able to fuck me like that," she says sourly. You can tell she's daydreaming about proper sex, and you start to think about it as a result. You hastily cover a bulge forming in your pants.

"If he won't, someone else will," you reply,

"We were going to try for a baby a few weeks ago, but he flaked on me. That stupid belt..."

"Renee, it's not you. You're beautiful, and I'm sure there are lots of guys who love to have sex with you. Drake, on the other hand... is Drake."

Suddenly, she says, "Will you have sex with me?"

You turn to her, stunned. Surely you misheard her, right? Because there's no way in hell she just asked you to... she turns to you, staring at you through narrowed eyes.

"You heard me. Will you have sex with me?" Renee swats your hand and grabs your crotch, feeling the boner through your pants. Her eyes light up. She says slowly, "Don't make me ask a third time."