7: Toni Storm and Alexa Bliss

First, some context: Triple H sent you a text asking which NXT superstar you would go on a date with. At first you thought it was a joke. Like, why would someone who's technically your boss ask you something like that? You didn't really take the matter seriously and replied with "Toni Storm", the first hot girl that popped into your head.

So uh... yeah, he was definitely being serious.

You're sitting at a table in a restaurant when Toni walks in. You get up and rush to greet her. Both of you are a little uneasy, and who can blame you? It's not every day your boss sets you up with a hot coworker. Wait, does Toni even think you're hot?

"Hi," she says nervously. Things can get a little weird on a date arranged by your boss, you suppose. After making sure Toni is seated, you sit across from her and try to engage in a conversation. This proves to be difficult, however, and you abandon the efforts when the food comes.

After a nice meal, you and Toni are standing around in the parking lot. She seems a lot more loosened up now that she's not bound by the unspoken rules of the blind date and dinner etiquette.

"So... do you want to end it here, or do you have something else in mind?" Toni asks. Truthfully, you know exactly what you're hoping to happen, and let's just say it involves Toni in a lot less clothing. Unfortunately, 

"Honestly, I was hoping we could keep the fire going. Any ideas?"

"Yeah, follow me."

Toni takes you to her car, and you two drive off into the night. After ten minutes of driving, you ask where she's taking you. Instead of giving a satisfactory reply, Toni says to be patient. Well, you are patient, especially for the next twenty minutes. However, the time is not wasted. You talk to each other and learn loads of things about her you never would have known.

When you finally stop, you're out in the middle of nowhere. You two are the only ones here.

Nowhere is beautiful, though. A small opening in the forest gives way to an amazing ocean view, and you both get out to admire it. Toni sits down on the hood of her car, and you do the same. The night is peaceful.

Something cool touches your hand. Upon looking down, you see that it's Toni's hand. She immediately withdraws it, blushing profusely.

"Sorry, I didn't realize," she mutters, but you take her hand in yours and hold it tightly. The two of you lock eyes, and you lean in and kiss her. Her lips are smooth and taste like strawberries, making the kiss even better.

As it goes on, you open your mouths and your tongues battle for dominance. You win, but Toni doesn't seem to mind. One of her hands is making its way down your body to your pants.

"Fuck," you breathe as she begins to stroke your cock in your pants. Toni tries to bring you back into the kiss, but you lay her down on the hood of the car and remove her shirt. To your surprise and delight, she's not wearing a bra. You grope her big breasts and earn a few moans.

"I was hoping we'd get to this," Toni giggles, turning you around so that she's on top. She pulls your cock out of your pants and slowly strokes it, talking dirty to you as she does so. She kisses the tip of your penis, teasing you.

After a lot more teasing, Toni begins to take your dick in her mouth. However, a car's headlight's flood the road, and the two of you scramble into the car.

"That was close," Toni laughs, kissing you on the cheek. The car speeds by, unaware that they had almost caught two celebrities having sex on a car.

"Wanna head to my place?" you ask, and Toni nods. You give her the directions, and she begins to drive. After a few minutes, you climb over and sit under the steering wheel (the car is big, okay?).