31: Rhea Ripley

Candice has been taking to a mental hospital. You've refused to press charges on her, despite everything that's happened. After what she did to you.

The only thing left to do is to apologize to a certain someone: Rhea Ripley She was released from the hospital yesterday, so you want to go see her. She actually looks a little surprised when she answers the door. She's a little roughed up, but she looks okay otherwise.

"(Y/N)... didn't think I'd see you again," she says, giving you a small hug. You embrace her lightly, remembering that she was attacked by the same person who whittled you down in a cabin in the woods.

"What do you take me for?" you reply cheekily, and she smiles at you.

"I figured you were a hit it and quit it type of guy."

"Nah, I take care of my friends... and I want to take care of you. It's because of me you got attacked. Let me make it up to you." 

"How do you plan to do that?"

"Come stay with me. I can protect you there," you beg, taking her hands in yours and looking into her eyes. She bites her lip, thinking deeply about your offer.

"I'd love to, but you've gotta help me pack my stuff," Rhea replies, leading you into her home so you can assist her in gathering her things.

SOME HOURS LATER

Once you arrive at your house, you turn to Rhea and confess, "Just a heads-up, it's kind of a group home."

"Doesn't bother me at all," she replies smiling, allowing you to lead her into your home. As she suggested, she's unfazed by the group of girls sitting on your couch. Come to think of it, you can see what this looks like to an outsider. It's almost like a harem or something.

Rhea says hello to them and walks up the stairs, and you decide to let her get settled in before going up to see her. Instead, you enter the living room and sit down on the couch with the girls. As soon as Tegan sees that you're coming to join them, she gets up and goes to her room.

"What's her deal, anyways?" you ask, looking down the hallway, "She's been this way ever since I got home."

Dakota answers you, "Actually, she's been this way since we started looking for you. I'd say you should go talk to her, but she seems mad at you. She got pretty aggressive the last time your name was even mentioned."

"I ought to try," you sigh, getting up from the couch and heading to her room. You knock lightly on the door and say her name, but there's no answer. After a second try you accept defeat and head to the kitchen. Alexa is standing there on her phone.

"Hey," she says absentmindedly as you reach into the fridge and pull out a beer. You lean against the counter and drink as you watch Alexa. She seems pretty captivated by whoever she's texting.

"Who's the lucky lady?" you ask, finishing your beer and setting it down behind you on the counter. You pull another out of the fridge and pop the cap as you wait for her to answer.

"Just a friend. I'm going to see her tomorrow," she replies cheerfully, taking a sip of her coffee as you chug your beer. Normally you don't drink more than a single beer at a time, but she doesn't seem concerned that you just downed a second one.

"Mind if I tag along? It's not like I'm doing anything else." You grab a third beer from the fridge, and Alexa notices this time. However, she doesn't say anything and simply watches as you chug it until it's empty.

"Sure, but I have to warn you: she's a little different." Alexa doesn't elaborate and instead heads into the living room. You decide to cap your drinking at three and join them in the living room. Tegan returned to the couch while you were in the kitchen, so you sit next to her. Before you can say anything to her though, Liv climbs into your lap and begins to make out with you.