26: Rhea Ripley

Any doubt that you're the target is now gone. Whoever is doing this is willing to do anything to get at you. This can't wait till tomorrow anymore; the longer you wait, the more people could get hurt. You arrive at the location Jessamyn gave you, but once again something is off. This house isn't really her style.

You knock on the door, but Rhea Ripley answers it. This is definitely a little off-putting and you're beginning to believe that a certain Jessamyn Duke gave you the wrong address on purpose.

"Hello there, any chance Shayna's around here?"

Rhea looks at you like you're stupid and replies, "Why would she be here, at my house?"

"Jessamyn told me she'd be here... to think I trusted her..." Your face grows hotter as you think about what's happening. Of course she didn't actually tell you where Shayna is. That, or Shayna gave her the wrong place knowing full well that you're after her.

"Sorry mate, this is my house," she replies awkwardly, shifting her weight from toe to toe, "Why do you want to know where she is, anyways?"

"Taynara and I think Shayna might have recorded us having sex, and now Taynara's been attacked. Baszler either has a confession or answers waiting for me when I finally find her."

"Damn, so it wasn't you that attacked Tay?"

"Of course not! I'd never lay a hand on any of you..." you say in a defeated manner, but even you are unconvinced. The evidence is currently stacked on the opposite side of the scale, and you're definitely outweighed. Even Shayna is a loose end, because if you can't get anything out of her you're so incredibly fucked that you'll likely end up fired, in jail, or both.

Rhea sees you lost in your own thoughts and ushers you inside, leading you down to the end of a hallway and through a door. It appears to be her bedroom. She motions for you to sit down and sits next to you with her arm around you.

"Don't worry, you'll figure something out," she says encouragingly, rubbing your bicep in calming manner. It almost works, but you're too upset to think straight. Two of your coworkers have nearly been fired because of you... and now one of them's hurt...

"The only lead I have is Shayna Baszler, and if I can't get what I need from her..."

"Just tell Vince everything. I'm sure he can get to the bottom of this."

"Tell him what, Rhea? That I banged nearly his entire women's roster? That I've made out with his daughter on several occasions and nearly had sex with her? I'm in enough trouble with him already after two sextape and assault rumors; this new info would be the icing on the cake."

"What's your plan then, (Y/N)?"

"I have no idea. I'll just have to wing it," you reply hopelessly, your head in your hands. Rhea seems lost in thought for a moment, then comes to some sort of conclusion.

"I think I know what you need," she says, and you turn your head to look at her. It's pretty obvious how unconvinced you are.

"What's that, Rhea?"

"You need a pick-me-up, and considering your daily life... what I'm thinking isn't uncommon for you."

"Rhea, I don't want to have sex right now."

"Yes you do... now let me do my thing..." she kneels in front of you on the floor and pulls your pants completely off, exposing your soft penis. Rhea takes it in her hands and softly pumps up and down, giving it the occasional kiss as it hardens. "It seems like you're not entirely opposed."

"That's not my fault and you know it," you protest, but she doesn't care. She peels off her shirt and bra in one quick motion, exposing her big breasts for you to see. Okay, so maybe you aren't entirely against what's currently happening. That doesn't mean you want it, though.