35: Sasha Banks

You and Becky are discussing what it's like for her to not be able to wrestle. She hates it, mostly because it's all she's really ever known. Once the kid is born, she'll be looking for her first chance to get back into the ring.

"I do miss watching you wrestle," you admit, smiling a little when you see the suspicious look she gives you.

"Is it my wrestling or my body?"

"Who says it can't be both?" You grin widely, and Becky rolls her eyes. She hugs you before walking off, and you go to your locker room. On your bag is a hand-written note.

I'll be watching closely tonight when you team up with Randy. Don't disappoint me and I'll make good on my promise to you, (Y/N)

Love, Charlotte

"Is that from Charlotte?" asks someone from behind you. You turn to face Bayley, the hugger. She looks at the note in your hand, then up at the expression on your face. "What? You're not the only one she messes with around here."

"Fair. How can I help you?"

"I have a friend who'd like to meet you. She can explain what she needs from you better than I can," she says, biting her lip uncertainly. It's beginning to sound like you don't want to meet this mystery woman. Then again, is it you that thinks that... or is it Charlotte? Damn, she's in your head already.

"Okay... when do I meet her?" you ask as you begin to put your gear on. Bayley shyly averts her eyes when your pants come off.

"After your match, once Charlotte's through with you," she mumbles, her gaze returning now that your ring gear is on and secure.

"Cool. Just come find me."

SOME TIME AND ONE TAG MATCH LATER

The referee raises yours and Randy's hands in victory, but you push him aside and start absolutely taking it to your tag partner. Within a matter of moments you have him down and unconscious. The fans boo you some more, but you yell at them and make sure they know that this is all their fault.

After making sure you've got your point across, you storm back up the ramp and through the curtain. Surprise surprise, Charlotte is the first one to greet you. She pulls you off to the side where no one can see the two of you and presses her body against you. Your lips meet, but it's not a kiss you're really sure about. This relationship with her is forced and weird... even being with Liv feels more natural than this.

"You're one step closer to me," she whispers, gently biting your neck. Though you try to remain silent you can't help but groan quietly at what she's doing to you. "Just imagine everything we'll be together... just don't fuck that match up..."

"Charlotte, doesn't it seem a little forced?" you ask, gently pushing her away. She looks at you with confusion, then her faces loses all emotion.

"Watch how you speak to me. Remember what I told you last week."

"Whatever," you mumble, watching her walk off. A few minutes later Bayley comes along and takes you to the parking lot. She tells you where to meet her and that her friend will explain everything, then hops into her car and drives away. You're not so lucky.

"What are you two doing together?" asks Dana Brooke, a woman you don't know much about. The fact that she's being so nosy makes you suspicious. Is she working with Charlotte?

"Why would you like to know? So you can go tell Charlotte?"

"Please. I mean nothing to her."

"So then what do you want, Dana?"