29: The Rescue Part 1

*RING* *RING*

You awaken to the sound of a phone going off on the cabinet next to you. Once you gain your bearings you remember your situation. That's your phone going off, but you can't reach it... you're tied to the bed.

Candice LeRae, the one who tied you up and has been using you as her own personal sex toy for the past few days, comes in and looks at it.

"It's Dakota. Seems like they're looking for you..." she thinks aloud, but then notices you looking curiously at her. She feels the need to reassure you of your hopelessness, "Don't worry, they'll never find you here. It's only us two who know about this place... not even Johnny knows."

{THE GIRLS}

"It's been three fucking days now," Dakota says, dropping her phone when you fail to answer. She and the girls have been worried about you. You've never gone missing before, so this is definitely troublesome.

"He's not like this, something's wrong," Tegan adds, reinforcing the idea that something is up.

"We need to go find him. When was the last time anyone saw him?" Liv asks, trying to be the voice of reason in the situation.

Dakota is the one who chimes in, "He was looking for Shayna. He thought she was the one messing with him."

"So we start with her. I've got her number, I'll call her."

{BACK TO YOU}

Candice walks towards you and starts untying you. Your limbs are so sore and numb from the lack of activity that you can't even resist her when she handcuffs you and leads you out of the room. You need to lean on her to even stand.

"Where are we going," you ask quietly as she leads you through the cabin.

"Outside," she says, opening the door and guiding you through. You're blinded by the sun after being in a poorly lit room for three straight days, but the breeze is nice. After a deep breath of fresh air, you feel much better. Not enough to deck her and run, but enough to support yourself a little more.

"The forest is beautiful, isn't it?" Candice asks, holding your arm tightly. The question seems rather rhetorical, so you decide against answering. All you know is that it would be a lot more beautiful if you weren't getting a headache from the sudden overload of color.

She leads you to a fallen log and the two of you sit quietly for awhile. You think back to your camping trip with Sarah. To think that you were missing the great outdoors before... now you would give anything for Candice to let you go and just run around.

"We haven't spoken much since you got here," she says, resting her head on your shoulder and looking up at you dreamily. It's crazy just how madly in love with you she is, especially seeing as you don't feel the same.

"I wonder why," you reply in a sulky manner. You've tried to be positive about your situation, but it's becoming increasingly hard. The sex is great, but you would prefer it be consensual. What she's been doing is coming in and pleasuring herself with your cock, then after making sure you get off she leaves.

"I didn't want us to be this way, but I don't know how else to keep you here."

"Maybe that's the idea. I don't want to be here, Candice. At least, not like this."

"This isn't the way I want things to be, (Y/N)."

"Then how do you want things to be between us?"

"I dunno how I want things to go for the short time we're here, but I do know that I like you... a lot. Once this chapter of our lives is over then I'll gladly spend the rest of my life with you."