28: Candice LeRae

Candice LeRae is the one who's been making your life hell? Your old friend who's been nothing but nice to you every time you've interacted?

(Y/N): it cant be her

Rhea: it is tho. she beat the shit out of me

(Y/N): but shes so nice, she would never do something like that

Rhea: i know what i saw, (Y/N)

(Y/N): ik, ik, im going after her rn

You hop into the driver's seat as fast as you can and fly down the highway towards Candice and Johnny's house. Hopefully she doesn't know that she can't scare Rhea into silence. Rhea's not as fragile as Taynara has gotten to be. Was Tay in danger from Candice?

Finally you arrive at the house. All the lights are out except for the porch light, which illuminates Johnny sitting alone. As you walk up to him you see that his head is bandaged.

"What happened?" you ask, kneeling in front of him. He looks at you with obvious pain on his face, but it's not physical. It's emotional.

"Candice happened. She broke a wine bottle over my head and told me she doesn't love me anymore. Told me she found someone better," Johnny replies, his voice hoarse. What could possibly cause her to snap like this, to inflict all this pain and suffering upon those closest to her?

"Who?"

"You."

"Me? The fuck?" How can Candice be in love with you? Before she and Johnny were even dating you were all friends, and she never showed any interest in you. She's one of the few girls you've never smashed, and seeing how she used to look at him it never bothered you.

"I know. It doesn't make any sense... you have to go find her."

"Why me? She's your girl."

"Yeah, and I'm gonna assume she's the one who's been fucking with you, on top of the fact that she told me she wants you. (Y/N), you've got much more motive to find her."

"Fair... I'll start by the river." There's a river just a ways down the countryside, and it's always been Candice's favorite spot. You've gone there with her several times when Johnny was on a tour and you two were the only ones around. But, once again, nothing funny ever happened.

Upon making it to the river you find that it's deserted. Defeated, you plop down onto the bench with your head in your hands. Candice has probably already skipped town by now. You hear something rustling in the wind and you turn around. Taped to the bench is a note, and you pluck it up. It says in her handwriting:

Dear (Y/N),

If you're reading this, then you already know what I've done. I recorded the tapes. I attacked Tay and Rhea. Just know that I did it for you. I thought if I began to attack your lovers you would stop fucking every girl under the sun, but you keep on doing it!

Ignore me and I'll keep coming back. You know I will. I know where the girls are staying. I know how much you love Alexa, so she's next... and you won't want to touch her when I'm through with her. Know that I love you (Y/N), and I'm patiently waiting for you out in the shack.

With love, Candice

"What the actual fuck," you think aloud, rereading the note. Candice has actually broken. Like, this shit's psychotic. You hop into your car and speed off towards a house in the woods. It's an old cabin that her parents used to own, and they gave it to her sometime in the last few years.

It's obviously a trap, but you can't put any more of your girls at risk. Two is too many to be hurt, and if sacrificing yourself for them is what it's going to take then you'll do it.