2: Renee Young

(Y/N) is currently one of the hottest free agents in the professional wrestling scene. You've gone all over the world, winning championships and just plainly dominating wherever you went. The fame and reputation you've gained were awesome at first, but it eventually got boring. So, for a real challenge, you've signed with the WWE.

Instead of going to NXT, where your career technically started, you're going straight up to the main roster, planning to make your debut on tonight's episode of SmackDown Live. Today, you join the WWE.

Upon entering the arena, you are amazed at how big and organized it is. Many of the independent companies you worked for were small and cluttered. It amazes you how WWE even uses all of these boxes of stuff.

Renee Young, a face you've seen many times on TV, pulls you aside to the interview area. You can't help but check out her fit body, admiring her curvy physique. Jon Moxley is one lucky man.

"Mind if we get a quick interview (Y/N)?" she asks politely. Well, you can't just tell the pretty lady no, can you?

"Sure," you reply, fluffing your jacket. You continue to just watch Renee as they spend the next few minutes setting up. Finally she comes and takes you by the hand.

The interview goes well, seeing as they ask you a lot of very simple questions. Mostly stuff about your plans for your time in the WWE. Before you know it, the crew is gone and you're alone with Renee.

"Thanks for the interview. I've heard a lot about you from Jon," Renee says. You grin, remembering some of the matches you've had with Jon Moxley. The man can certainly wrestle.

"Same. Fuck, Jon could never stop talking about you. He even mentioned you during a match once or twice... and has never beaten me, by the way."

"Yeah, and he said you love to brag as well. Something like 'the only thing he's better at than wrestling is yapping about how good he is'."

Your grin widens. That pretty much sums it up.

"Can't deny the facts. I can beat anyone without breaking a sweat, then make sure everyone in a mile radius knows about it," you say confidently. Renee looks at you, trying to read your face. She can't tell if you're bluffing or not.

"Okay then. Win your match tonight without breaking a sweat, and I'll owe you one."

"And if I sweat?"

"No blood, no foul, rookie."

Renee spins on her heel and walks off, and you stare at her ass as she goes. You'd like a piece of that, and it doesn't matter who she's married to.

It's going to be a while before you have to be ready for your match, so you decide to get situated in your locker room. Instead of a men's and a women's locker like you thought there would be, superstars are separated into locker groups. Yours consists of Liv Morgan, Ricochet, Finn Balor, and Alexa Bliss. 

You already know the guys from your time in the indies, so you spend most of your time getting acquainted with the girls. They're both beautiful and funny, which is definitely going to make sharing a locker with them a lot more tolerable. 

It isn't so much women themselves you've had issues with, it's the smells associated. The men's locker rooms always smells like Old Spice, man snacks (like granola or beef jerky, but the occasional chocolate too), and intense body odor. It's predictable. However, the women always want to do something different. They bring in all sorts of weird snacks and perfumes, which end up creating a metaphorical minefield of good and bad smells. One wrong sniff and they'll be hauling you off to the trainer to sleep for six hours.