22: Asuka

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

You reach over and shut off your alarm, groaning. After wiping the sleep from your eyes, you look over to see Alexa also waking up for the day. You give her a small kiss on her lips before rolling out of bed and putting some clothes on.

"We haven't really talked about it yet, have we?" Alexa asks, sitting up in bed. You shoot her a curious look, then you remember. RIGHT... the sextape.

"Do we need to?" you reply, and she shrugs as she grabs some fresh clothes for herself as well. Last night was your first back home, seeing as you don't have a reason to continue going to RAW events. Not since being sent to NXT.

"I'd like to, if you don't mind. I have a few questions." Alexa follows you out of your room and into the kitchen, where a few other girls are eating breakfast. They acknowledge you with smiles.

"Like what, Lex?" you ask, sitting down. You thank Becky as she hands you your food.

"For instance, what the fuck even was the video?"

"Me and Io Shirai fucking on top of a parking garage in Tokyo. Anything else?"

"Was it leaked, or did someone catch you?" All of the girls in the house are gathered in the kitchen by now, and they're listening intently to your conversation. The conversation you didn't want to have in the first place.

"Have I ever recorded myself having sex with any of you?" you ask, looking around accusingly. None of the girls meet your eye, but the answer is no. At least, you think the answer is no.

No one says anything after that, so you finish your breakfast in silence and throw on your jacket. You agreed to meet a few friends for lunch, and you've got some shopping to do before that.

AN HOUR LATER

"Hey you," Kairi says, greeting you with a smile and a hug as you sit down with your friends at the table. Though you are indeed happy to see her, you can't do so without remembering what happened after the amazing sex you had with her. Learning about that video... it was rough.

Gathered are Kairi Sane, Asuka, Shinsuke Nakamura, and AJ Styles; your Japan buddies.

"It's only been a few days, but I understand how in demand I am," you reply jokingly, taking the seat next to Asuka. Kairi slugs you, reaching over Shinsuke to do so.

"Hey man, sorry about what happened back in Japan. It's not usually that shitty," AJ says sincerely, but adding a little humor to lighten the situation. You appreciate him for always trying to lighten the mood.

"It's fine. Maybe one day I'll learn my lesson."

"Fair enough, but at least I'll get a shot at the Universal Championship," Shinsuke adds after swallowing a bite of his burger.

"Not if I can help it!" AJ refutes, throwing a fry at Shinsuke. He doesn't seem very upset by the gain of this new fry.

"Not helping, you two. Don't worry (Y/N), NXT is doing great at the moment. You'll be fine," Kairi says reassuringly, shooting them a dangerous glare. He recedes a little into his seat and continues chomping down on that burger.

"I'll make it better regardless. I mean, I'm me after all," you say, flexing your biceps a little while leaning down to take a sip of your drink.

"What are you going to do in NXT, anyways?" Asuka asks, though the tone of her voice clearly indicates she wants a certain answer: Go for Gold.

"I don't know, man. That NXT Championship would be pretty nice to add to my very impressive list of accolades." At this point, you're only boasting about anything to keep from focusing on your demotion. The others know this, so they don't really mind.