3: The IIconics

Renee ends up staying at your apartment for the rest of the week (before you ask, tons more sex happens). Sadly, Renee has to go home to Moxley, and so your fuck buddy is gone.

Before you part ways at the arena, you and Renee have a steamy make out session where no one can see you. After you're done, Renee rests her head on your shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss hanging out with you," Renee sighs, and you can't help but take in her beauty. Yeah, it's stupid, but there's something beautiful about a girl that drives a guy nuts, even when she's clothed.

"Is that all you're going to miss?" you reply, smiling. She smiles back, and you share another small kiss that almost leads to a second round of making out.

"Well... I'll miss that dick, too. You're so much better than Jon..." Renee sighs again, and you promise to meet up with her at the next given opportunity. After all... she's pretty fucking hot.

Renee leaves, and you head backstage. Nothing sounds worthwhile to you, so you just decide to head to your locker room to wait for the others. None of them should have arrived yet. On the way there, you remember a text about getting a few more locker mates. You remember that they're girls, but their names elude you.

You stop dead in your tracks as soon as you open the door. The IIconics (Billie Kay and Peyton Royce) are making out on a couch in bikinis. They stop and stare as you shut the door behind you. Uh... awkward

"It's not what it looks like, (Y/N)!" Peyton says hastily, getting up from the couch. Billie mutters something to Peyton about saving her breath, because the damage was already done. You'd like to ignore the obvious, but it's pretty fucking hard at this point.

"I mean... it kinda looks like a couple of hot Aussies making out in bikinis in our shared locker room, but I could be wrong," you reply innocently. All three of you just stand in awkward, embarrassed silence, and you feel your gaze wander from Peyton's nervous face.

Her top wouldn't have been the most concealing thing before she wore it to make out with Billie Kay. Now, having been pushed around by Billie and hastily moved by Peyton, it's even more useless. She catches you staring at her exposed nipples and, instead of telling you off or covering herself, grabs you by the crotch.

"Normally I wouldn't do something like this, but it's kind of obvious what happens now," says Peyton, who then jumps up on you and starts making out with you. You feel a bulge begin to grow in your pants, and she does as well.

"Save some for me," Billie jokes, and you let Peyton down. She turns to her friend apologetically, then back to you.

"Take your pants off and go lay on the couch," Peyton orders, and you obey, "We'll be there in a second."

Peyton and Billie go to the corner and begun to have a rapid whisper-conversation. Once they finish, they strut towards you with hungry looks in their eyes. Billie lays on your stomach and begins to make out with you while Peyton aims a little lower. She's now softly playing with your dick right under her partner's ass.

"You're going to be our toy for now. Got it?" Billie says in an assertive tone. You nod with a cheeky grin, and they go on the attack. Billie nips at your neck, which is weird to you. But you agreed to do what they want, so you go with it. On the other hand, Peyton is sucking your dick at a slow pace.

Renee had warm lips, but Peyton's are ice cold and send shivers down your spine. She seems to be pretty experienced at sucking cock, which is fine by you.

"Fuck, you guys are good," you say as they continue on, slightly picking up pace. After a few more minutes, the girls switch positions. Peyton is now making out with you, and Billie is sucking you off. Man, she really does love biting.