33: Liv Morgan and Tegan Nox

You and Alexa arrive back home early the next morning. Last night with Nikki and Alexa was cool and all, but you need some real sleep. The two of you enter your room and, after changing clothes, you get into bed. You take one last look at Rachel the spider before curling up with Alexa and falling asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Upon waking you find that Alexa is missing, and in her place is a different small blonde. Liv leans in and kisses you, smiling now that she has you all to herself.

"Can't stop me this time," Liv says quietly, climbing on top of you as she continues to dominate your mouth. You try to roll her onto her back but she holds your wrists down. While you could definitely overpower your petite lover, you're rather enjoying letting her be in charge. "I've been waiting for so long (Y/N)... I fucking love it when men play hard to get."

"Well I wasn't trying to get kidnapped, if it helps any."

Liv giggles and sits up, unclipping the back of her lingerie bra. To tease you she holds it over your chest, but you hook your finger through the under band and yank it away. She pretends to be offended as the thin material slides from her grip, but she can't help but smile at your eagerness. Man, she really has been waiting too long for this.

"I can feel you getting hard..." she whispers, rubbing your half-mast erection over your shorts, "The size of your cock still amazes me every single time..."

"If you think it looks big, wait till you feel it," I say, spanking her ass as she slides my shorts halfway down my thighs. She draws a sharp breath as my dick is released into the open.

Off come her panties, so I align my tip with her threshold. Just by teasing her folds I can tell she's already dripping wet.

"Fuck me (Y/N)... make me scream..." she sighs dreamily, caressing your cheek as you prod at her snatch. A cocky grin is all the warning you give her for what you're about to do next.

You shove yourself into Liv's waiting cunt, feeling her stretch walls stretch to accommodate your girth. The entire house can definitely hear the moan that escapes her lips. It's been probably around a month since the last time you slept with her, but she's still got it. All you can do is relax and close your eyes as she expertly works her hips up and down on your shaft, bouncing so hard that you hit the back of her vagina each time she comes down. It's fine though; Liv seems to like it deep.

"Ugh...fuck...you like this (Y/N)...?"

"Hell yeah. Keep what you're doing," you groan, sliding your hands onto her thick ass. You would think she would be prepared after you did it once, but Liv moans again when you give her butt another good spank.

Liv turns around like she's going to go reverse cowgirl, but instead she lays back and kisses your cheek. It's clear she wants you to take over, so one of your hands move upwards to her tits and the other teases her clit as you fuck her.

Both of you are dripping in sweat, and she doesn't even try to suppress herself anymore. Every moan, gasp, and scream echoes in the room and likely the rest of the house. You thought she would be closer to cumming by now, but you've nearly reached your climax and Liv doesn't even seem close.

"Are you close?" Liv whispers, nipping at your ear affectionately as you rail her. You nod and she grins. "Fill me up, (Y/N)... make...fuck...make me your little cum dumpster..."

You smash your lips against hers and fire your semen deep into her waiting pussy. Liv coos as she feels herself being filled by your sticky nectar, but that bliss is wiped away when you continue fucking her harder and harder.