23: Alexa Bliss (Featuring Honorable Mentions)

You wind up back at the diner to find that Kairi is the only one who stuck around. By now it's nighttime, of course, and you figured that everyone had gone home. Clearly that's not the case.

"Hey Kairi, what's up?" you ask, sitting down next to you again.

"Where's Asuka?"

"Ah, she said she's tired. Went home, likely,"

"Surrrrrre. Speaking of home, I need to ask favor."

"What seems to be the issue?"

"See, I left my parents in charge of my house when we went on the Japan tour. However, they accidentally took my keys when they went home. It's going to be a few nights before I can get into my house."

"So what, you want to stay with me?"

"Please, (Y/N)? It'll only be for a few nights!" she begs, giving you the pouty lip. How could anyone say no to that?

"Oh, of course! The more the merrier!" you reply cheefully, and she hugs you tightly before taking your hand and dragging you out to the parking lot.

As she runs to her car Kairi yells,"Race you there!" 

Well there's no way you're going to let her beat you on your own turf, so you hop into your own car and gun it down the road until passing her. After a tight, probably illegal race, you pull into your driveway before Kairi.

She rolls are eyes as you gloat, bragging for everyone to hear about how you beat Kairi Sane in a race.

"Here's your reward, weirdo," Kairi sighs, standing up on her tip-toes to kiss you on the lips. You want to kiss her more deeply but you get the feeling someone is watching.

"I will warn you: there are a few other girls in the house, and they can all be a bit much sometimes," you say, thinking about what's in there. The girls that have come to your house are very clingy... most of them are likely still in there.

"Try me."

"Well, the lights are on in the living room. You're about to be tested, young Padawan."

You open the front door and are greeted by Alexa. Big surprise. At this point the blonde spitfire is practically your girlfriend.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" she squeals, hugging you tight and giving you a long, deep kiss. It's probably more for Kairi than it is for you; Alexa, despite knowing the living situation of the house, is very possessive of you. She doesn't like it when you have sex with other girls.

She starts trying to make out with you until Kairi can't stand it anymore. She clears her throat to make her presence known.

"What's she doing here?" Alexa asks sweetly, trying not to sound bitchy. The attempt is failed.

"Long story. I told her she could stay in my house for a few days," you reply, reminding Alexa who owns the house. Since she's been living here for so long, she tends to forget that you own it entirely.

"Cool," Alexa says slowly, eyeing Kairi up and down, "More fun for me when you're not around."

She ushers the two of you into the house and the three of you sit down on your couch. Alexa sits cuddled into you, of course, and Kairi lounges on the other side of the sectional. It's probably worth mentioning that the couch is a three piece sectional sofa. Google it if you don't know. You're in the middle and Kairi is on your right.

"It's only 8. Lex, where is everyone?" you ask, looking around. The house has never been this silent; not since the girls moved in, anyways.

"They're down by the riverbank. Swimming, I assume. I was actually just about to go down; wanna come with?"