12: The Riott Squad

You arrive to at the arena the following Monday for Raw. It's your last night before heading off to do a three day tour in Brazil. Knowing that made tonight very boring. You pulled off a win against Rusev and got confronted by Seth Rollins, who you defeated to win the Universal Championship last week. Yeah... your portion of the night was pretty uneventful.

After you've gotten cleaned up, you are waiting in your locker room for the people you're supposed to be riding with. They're the Riott Squad, and everyone says they are crazy. You, however, don't see this as true at all. You know Ruby from your time on the independent scene, and she had seemed pretty normal. The other girls, Sarah and Liv, also seem alright, but you admittedly don't know much about Sarah.

So there's Liv, and you think she is probably the prettiest girl on the entire women's roster. You've known her ever since you started in the WWE, seeing as she's one of your locker mates.

You're positioned on a bench facing away from the door, and that was your first mistake. Someone small jumps onto your back, and you assume it's Alexa. You turn your head grinning, but manage to suppress your shock when you find out it's Liv. She's smiling widely at you.

"Hiya, buddy!" she chirps, and you stand up. Of course, you should have known she wouldn't let go. So you're just standing there, gathering your things while Liv clings to you.

"So... are you getting off or what?" you ask, and she jumps off of you. Though she pouts about it, she did as you asked.

"Fine, c'mon!" Liv drags you out of the locker room by your arm and leads you to a TV in the main hall. Everyone that's going on the Brazil is staring at a monitor, watching the IIconics battle Ruby and Sarah for the Women's Tag Titles.

You and Liv sit down at a table and watch the match progress, and she holds one of your hands in hers. The fact that you allow her to do this makes her beam.

"Good luck, man," whispers Randy as he walks by, chuckling. Apparently, he finds your situation very comical. He can laugh all he wants, but if you get Liv under the covers with you later... you'll see who's laughing then.

"Don't worry about him," Liv purrs, "Just watch the monitor."

The Riott Squad is losing the match. Liv scoots closer to you every time they get closer to being defeated, and she's practically in your lap before long. Suddenly, Ruby hits her finisher on Billie and pins her for the three count. The bell rings, and referee hands the titles to the Riott Squad.

Liv squeals excitedly, jostling you around a bunch. Everyone claps as Sarah and Ruby enter the hall, and they thank everyone for a few minutes before finally making their way towards you two. Ruby points Sarah in a different direction, and soon she's alone right in front of you.

"Liv, move," she says, but Liv stays put. She looks at Ruby with a pouty lip.

"But I haven't had my fun yet!" Liv complains, being pushed aside by Ruby. You're genuinely concerned now.

"What fun?" you ask, very confused. Neither of them answer you, and instead they have a silent argument. Liv ends up walking away sulking after giving you a peck on the cheek. You kind of liked having Liv with you. Sure, she was a little weird, but she was a fun kind of weird. The fuck-your-brains-out kind of weird.

"Don't worry about her," Ruby says harshly, "I'm the leader here."

"Okay?" You fail to connect the pieces and figure out why Ruby Riott being the leader of the Riott Squad is relevant. Besides bullying Liv, anways.

"So I figured that, being the leader, I could have my own private celebration. With you," she growls, leaning in for a kiss. You push her away before she can close in.