5: Lana

On the Monday following your "date" with Alexa, you arrive at the arena for SmackDown. However, before you've even had a chance to get your things situated, a member of the crew tells you that Stephanie wants to see you in her office.

The idea that she so urgently wants to see you is intriguing, so you abandon your bag and head to her office. She looks exhausted, and this worries you.

"Hey boss," you say in a friendly voice, "What's up? Did I do something wrong?"

"Likely, but that's not why you're here. You may not have noticed (Y/N), but Drew isn't going to be here tonight," she replies. Stephanie's right: you had no idea that he isn't going to make it to tonight's show. You halfheartedly wonder why he's not coming.

"So... what does that have to do with me?" you ask. After all, Drew was supposed to have a title match tonight against Rusev. You're not involved in that story, so why does she want to talk to you?

"Well, since you're still pretty new, you probably don't bother to check the title rankings. You were the #2 contender for the Universal Championship, but Drew agreed give you his spot at #1 for tonight. He mentioned something about owing you one?"

"Thank you so much!" you say, grinning. Drew indeed owe you one... you're so happy that you forget about workplace boundaries and give Stephanie a big hug. However, you don't break away. It feels special... and passionate.

Suddenly, your lips connect with hers. You begin to make out with her, placing a hand on the back of her head as she wraps her arms around your neck. Just as you're about to pull her waist towards you, someone knocks on the door.

The two of you split apart with blinding speed, and just in a nick of time. Her husband, Triple H, walks into the room and regards you with a respectful smile. He and Stephanie engage in a conversation, and you take it as your cue to leave. Alexa is casually standing in the hallway.

"What did the boss want?" she asks, walking alongside you as you head back to your locker room. Though you try to be nonchalant as you tell her the news, you fail to shrug it off as no big deal. When you're finished, Alexa squeals and gives you a big hug. "Oh my god, (Y/N)! Do you think you're ready?" 

If you're being honest with yourself, you don't think you're ready. You've got less than an hour to prepare to face an opponent you've never talked to or seen wrestle. That, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a problem.

"Welp, gotta go get ready. See you when it's done?" you ask, and she nods. With a quick kiss on the lips, the two of you part ways. She heads off to catering (most likely), and you head into the locker room.

Before you can get your gear on, though, Lana walks into the room and locks the door behind her. This confuses you at first, but then you remember she works with Rusev. You try to ignore her and undress, but she seems to be in that sort of don't-ignore-me mood. Well son of a bitch.

"Hi there," she says in a slow, seductive voice. She walks around you, running her soft hand across your bare shoulders. Accepting that she's not going to let you prepare for the match until you hear her out, you sit down on the bench.

"Yes, hello. Can I help you?" you ask impatiently. Lana sits down in your lap, and though she's admittedly beautiful, you don't have time for this.

"See, Rusev doesn't have a problem losing to Drew McIntyre. They've built a story for that, and he's a respectable wrestler. You, though," she says, her voice becoming more and more sexy with every word, "(Y/N) is just a new guy from out of nowhere. That sort of loss would very much hurt our image."

"So what, you want me to just throw my shot away? Who knows when I'll get another one, especially after something like that?" you demand. Lana kisses your neck, sending a shiver down your spine.