[ Rengoku/Akaza ]

CONTAINS:
- fluff
- Rengoku and Akaza fought, but they're both recovering at the wisteria inn
- mlm
- this is a crack ship, I swear-
————————————————-

Golden eyes stared back into honey yellow. Seemingly fixated and unbreakingly intrigued with each owner of such warm eyes. Adoration and possible fear lurking beneath blue scleras, a challenging look beneath white.

Fuscia eyelashes brush against deathly pale skin, blinking away the growing red in his vision along with tears.

"Aha! I win again!" Finally blinking, the blond triumphantly declares his victory.

"Agghhhh, that's not fair, Kyojuro! You're, like, half bird or something," The herring frowns, hunching over his crossed legs in defeat.

"Ah, but you're full demon! Yet you still couldn't win against me. That was slightly disappointing if I'm being honest," Grin growing wider with each word, Rengoku is suddenly thrown and pinned to the ground.

"Disappointing? Would it be disappointing if we fought again, Kyojuro? Would it be disappointing if I killed you?" The blond scoffs at the demon's remarks.

"If you could kill me, perhaps not," Straightening his haori, the demon slayer sits back up, watching the other sink back onto the floor where he was sat just moments ago.

Letting themselves calm down, they unintentionally lock eyes for a moment too long, each of the two taking it as a challenge to restart their game once again.

——————————

"Ugghhh maybe you're the demon here, you weird, beady-eyed little shit," The herring slinks his body onto the floor, keeping his gaze off the obviously vicious smile spreading across the others face.

"Id highly doubt that, but if it makes you feel any better about loosing, you're more than welcome to believe so," Rengoku slowly leans over the fuscia-haired demon, cautious of his boundaries and stopping when they're noses almost touch.

"Shut up, Kyojuro." Finally laying over the other and hugging his body close to his chest, the blond sighs into his partner's shoulder.

"Don't make me challenge you again, Akaza," Laughing through the material covering his mouth, the demon slayer can hardly stop himself from smiling when protective arms wrap around his torso.

This was nice. It was calm for once in the building, and the two had never experienced such calm when together