[ More Fucking Renkaza ]

INCLUDES:
- smut
- fluff at the end
- anal sex
- handjobs
- mlm
- biting and mention of blood
- trespassing (?)
_____________

Blond hair was dangling above him, watery eyes and swollen lips staring back.

"Oh god you make me so damn hungry, Kyō," Akaza managed to moan out before they grinded against each other again.

The two men were pressed against hardwood floors. The demon was pressed flat against his back, his hands holding his partner's hips steady as he slowly fucked into him.

They'd managed to hurriedly find a house close enough and vacant to do what they desperately wanted to. Somehow they'd met each other at a small town festival, fought, fucked and waited until it was safe to mildly repeat that process.

"God I- I've missed having you in me," Clamped-shut teeth made the sentence almost inaudible, but the other still managed to take the compliment.

"Next time," He paused briefly, punctuating his sentence with a shallow and needy thrust, "I want you to fuck me like this,"

Thrusting up a few more times to prove a point, Akaza looks up in anticipation, having waited so desperately to see that perfectly ruined face again, but is met with nothing but hair.

"And tie up your damn hair, I wanna see you when I'm fucking you," He almost stopped at 'I wanna see you', but carried himself through the sentence.

Pulling almost all of it out of the way, the demon is finally met with those perfect glossy eyes, drool pouring down his chin.

"Ugh I'm starving, baby," Smirking through his teeth, he once again punctuates his sentences by fucking it out of the other, "Feed me,"

A confused look melts onto the blond's face and it's clear he's too tired to play the others weird games.

"Let me mark you, darling, I want everyone to know you're mine," He leaned further into the other's neck, inhaling his pheromones like a predator would it's prey.

"F-fucking touch me, please-" The demon slayer is interrupted, though, by a quicker pace and a bite to the neck. "Haa~ahh~ eugh mmph fu~uuck~"

As soon as Akaza pulled away from his neck Rengoku forced himself onto his. Biting as hard as he could at the pale skin, he breaks through it and draws just as much blood.

He pulls away when the thrusts stop, though, and is met with a very needy look.

"B-bite me again," He leans back on his hands, showing off his most vulnerable body part, to prove he's being serious.

Immediately teeth knaw back into tender skin, and blue finger tips wrap around veins as a 'thank you'.

Precum has already slicked the entire length of the blond's cock, but Akaza didn't mind a bit, he felt too good to share that pleasure with only himself.

Blood trickled out of the demon's mouth as the bite got even more intense, he was practically limp at how good being prey felt. His eyes were almost completely blue from how rolled back they'd gotten.

He manages to thrust up into the other a few more times before striking orgasm, pumping his lover faster until he reached the same peak.

_______________

"It's still shocking how good you feel in me," The blond commented blatantly.

Finally, the two had managed to find an actual bedroom and, after cleaning up briefly, were both laid back down on the mattress in awe.

"I can't believe you really bit me. I've never felt so weak before, and I never thought I'd like that," The wounds on his neck were long gone, but his hand still grazed the area longingly.

"I didn't think you'd be into that either. I'm glad you told me, though, because seeing you like that was worth every battle I've ever been in," The other rolled over to talk to him visibly.

"Oh? What'd I look like? I was barely thinking when you ripped right through me,"

"Your eyes were completely rolled back and your fangs were tearing through your bottom lip. I don't think I've ever felt the blood rush out of my head and into my dick before that,"

"Oh wow, I must be a massive turn on for you, that's a big compliment, thanks. Makes sense though, I love seeing you all worked up like that too," His final sentence is punctuated without a thrust, but instead with an honest laugh.

"Thank you?" He laughs briefly as well, finally staring into his lover's unique honey eyes, "Every time I look at you, you manage to get prettier,"

"Maybe you're just growing more fond of me," The demon teased, a playful grin spread across his features.

"I don't think fond is an appropriate word here. I mean to say I think I'm falling in love with you more," A brief pause of pure silence turns up his nerves.

"I think love is an appropriate word choice," Akaza fiddles lightly with his anklet before meeting the other's eyes. "I'm falling in love with you too,"

Nothing else followed those words that night, but they both laid in comfortable silence, small kisses and later snores filled the room until daybreak.

_______________

A/N;
Heyo, I am back and alive and super happy since 3.47k VIEWS (?) ?!?? I UM. THANK YOU SO MUCH?? I was on and off here a lil bit ago, but I'm completely back on now so please stay tuned for more content! Please also let me know if you have any criticisms in the comments so I can improve :] ily