[xxx Rengoku/Akaza xxx]

Includes:
- smut
- first time
- blowjobs
- chest-fucking
- brief fighting
- the ending is shit

————————————————-

The sky was tinted gray as storm clouds slowly began to weep.

The flame hashira was watching over a small village nearby as demons favoured this kind of weather.

A pair of arms wrap around his waist from behind and he drew out his katana from his belt as soon as he could.

Slashing at the shoulder belonging to the high ranking demon, Rengoku was stopped when hands willingly grabbed the blade and threw it out of sight.

"Ohh, Kyō~ thats no way to treat an old friend, is it?" Akaza stepped closer, fully infiltrating the others space until their foreheads brushed.

The other was shaking. He was weaker than he'd ever been his whole life, so of course one of the demon who put him in that awful position had come back to finish the job.

"Well, I suppose I wouldn't call us old friends, I did almost kill you," He brushed his hand over the clothed wound.

"Y-you don't get to call us anything. You're a demon. I'll still fight you, even without my blade," He pushed the other away and clenched his fists for a fight, knowing damn well the other could kill him with the flick of a finger.

"Oh no no no, Kyō! I don't want to hurt you, I'd like to do just the opposite! If you become a demon you'd be back to your strongest self, more powerful, even! But if you don't take this offer again I won't fight you,"

Kyōjurō was left with those honey-dipped words before the demon began pacing around him.

"I... I can't become a demon, it goes against what I am now. I want to live and die like everyone else, I couldn't bare the thought of watching all my loved ones perish without me," crying now, the hashira was trying his best to get the message across.

Sighing, Akaza wraps his arms around him from behind the other.

"I had a feeling your feelings wouldn't change. If I'm being honest here, I'm really bummed out! Imagine all that power you could have- I could train you and we could fight for centuries!" He grabbed the other's chin to push his face closer to him.

"But what good would that do for my family?"

"You could turn them into demons yourself! That way you could all live forever together!"

"But... I'd feel like I'd be cheating death,"

"Is that such a bad thing?" The demon wrapped his arms around the other tightly before he grazed his teeth against his cheek.

"What are you doing- didn't you say you weren't gonna hurt me!" The hashira attempted to squirm out of the others grip, but failed.

"I said I wasn't gonna fight you. Hey, I could take you in the forest and we can talk there, just in case the clouds start clearing,"

"Fine. But only because then you won't have a chance to hurt any innocent people who live here,"

"Yeah yeah, c'mon," Grabbing the demon slayer's arm, Akaza dragged him past the trees surrounding the village and into the forest.