[xx Rengoku/Akaza xx]

INCLUDES:

- smut
- fingering
- anal
- whining
- biting
- tongue dominating

———————————————-

Jutting his hips toward the warmth, Akaza whined when his thighs were pressed down harshly against the satin bedding.

Rengoku was working his lover open the best he could with the little oil he managed to find at their current estate. And, as adorable as it was, the needy but playful noises being omitted by the other were slowly driving the flame hashira crazy.

"A-ahh~ Stop opening your fingers like tha- ahh -t!" Tears suddenly plucked at fuchsia eyelashes.

Noticing and ignoring that watery gaze, the hashira knew if something was really wrong that the other would genuinely tear him open to get the point across.

"Ah, you seem stretched enough! Good boy, you did really well," Dumping the remaining of the oil over his member, Rengoku lavished himself in the pleased look he received.

"W-wait, can I... I wanna do this myself," Sitting up and changing his approach to being infiltrated, Akaza began to slowly sit on that yummy warmth he'd drooled over moments before.

The demon's ass was plush against the other's thighs, savouring the quiet huffs and grunts from the little movements.

Finally comfortable enough to move freely, the herring pushed himself up and down the member so perfectly inside him until the pace got rougher.

"H-haaah~ keep moving like tha-aat~ oh, Akaza~" Kyojuro moaned out the others name when his pace got even quicker, squeezing himself around the other.

The pleasure skyrocketed as soon as that sweet bundle of nerves got hit by the other's leaking head.

Moans were spat out beside insults and praises, the two hadn't held or touched each other in so long due to the hashira's work.

"HA- Haa~ahh~ Kyō~"

"Ga-ahh~ haaah~ Aka-" Cut off from his lustful want, the demon slayer suddenly got his back pushed into the soft bedding, giving the other the advantage in their battle of tongues.

Swallowing those desperate noises begging for movement was nothing short of satisfying. Loving the way the dominance was shifting between the two like they were fighting again, each trying to get the upper hand.

"W- WAIT~ Fnnnn~! I-I'm gonna cu~ahh~" Cut off by the other once again, Rengoku was in a state beyond ecstasy when his lover dragged his fangs against his tan jaw.

"Oh-ohh~ go ahead~" What else was the demon meant to say, really? His partner's cock was throbbing and quivering inside of him. That pleasure was like nothing else he'd ever had.

Rolling his golden eyes back, the hashira spluttered out innocent praises while he filled the other up, cum pouring down his waist and thighs.

Quickly grasping Akaza's shaft, the younger of the two pumps him through his own orgasm.

"O-Agh- OHH~ G-God- KYOJURO~" Were the final words screamed through the bedroom, panting and grumbles ensued.

—————

They were completely drenched.

The teeth marks on tan skin had started to weep crimson and white was staining pale skin. Sweat still beaded off their foreheads, but neither of them cared.

They hugged each other close until they eventually fell asleep.

———————

Author's Note: Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed, this one was a request by  kaovmi so I hope they enjoyed this story!! Have a good night, everybody, you're welcome for the bottomkaza food 🛐🛐