[ puppies ]

INCLUDES;
- angst, fluff and eventual smut
- omegaverse kink I guess?
- trans!Rengoku
- Kyojuro thinks he's infertile
- dom amab reader
- riding
- lingerie
- INTENSE breeding kink
- cum worshipping
- he says 'puppies' a few times, clearly
- mentions of pregnancy
————————

You stared, utterly mindless as you watched your partner breakdown in front of you.

"What the...? Are you alright?" You panicked, never being good with people crying but desperately wanting to help your lover. "Kyo..?"

"I-I-" He hicced between breaths as he tried to speak. "I'm sorry! Ugh- I-I can't,"

You shushed him and pulled him down onto your living room couch, placing a hand on his chest and showing him to breathe deeply. He stared up at the ceiling as he calmed, but you cupped his face in worry to dry his tears.

"Are you ok?" You asked and he leaned into your hands gently, kissing your palms as he refused to make eye contact.

"I just... I don't think I can carry children, love," He spoke barely above a whisper, his eyes then locked onto the carpet as he was deep in thought. "How many times have we...? And still nothing? Not even a pregnancy scare...? Am I... am I infertile? Why else would-"

Tears rolled down his face again, cutting him off, but you were quick to kiss him and start wiping them away with your thumbs.

"Hey, we don't know anything for sure, but I've never really had the intention of getting you pregnant- so something may change if we start trying for a baby," You rubbed his arm soothingly as visibly relaxed, thinking.

"I... I've always wanted kids... I'd love to start trying for a baby!" He finally smiled as he held your hand, finally calmed. "If you'd like to, obviously..."

"Nothing would please me more than to help you out here- so when are we starting?" He stared at you blankly, half-expecting you not to be on board so quick.

"Let's see a doctor soon, I think. I just have a feeling something isn't right," He held his abdomen gently, feeling the skin protecting his ovaries and empty womb. "But that doesn't stop us from starting to try anyways, right?"

You held his thigh and nodded your head, reassuring him that you were both comfortable.

"Good, meet me in the bedroom in 10," He kissed your cheek quickly and you watched him run to your room, practically vibrating with excitement, shocking you enough that you didn't get to mention how much you loved watching him leave.

You loved that man and knew you'd do anything to please him.

————————

You walked into your bedroom and were met with the lights out and candles surrounding the bed, made perfectly, but lacking any sign of Kyojuro. You stepped forward and heard the door close, un-intentionally spinning around and seeing your boyfriend in a see-through robe with baby pink lingerie underneath.

"Are you ready?" He whispered, untying his robe before wrapping his arms around your neck.

"Oh Christ- yes!" You muttered, holding his waist tightly while you were backed up against the bed.