[ Akaza/Sanemi ]

More agro whores in love <33 I like this rare pair for whatever reason, proud of my brain for coming up with it
INCLUDES;
- MAJOR smut
- mlm
- overstimulation
- Sanemi STILL isn't satisfied
- dry orgasms
- bath sex
- blowjobs
- Akaza is the sub the whole time, but he gets his dick sucked whsvshbdbebd
- aftercare
- praise kink
- ITS INTENSE YALL
——————————————

Milky white liquid was pouring down the demon's pale thighs like a water attraction.

He and Sanemi, a man he definitely shouldn't be with but still refuses to give up on, had been going at it for hours. They both stung from overstimulation, but they were very similar in that they could both handle pain well.

"Shit~" The demon moaned out as the hashira refused to halter his pace as his orgasm came again, ruthlessly shoving his hips into the loose and wet warmth.

They'd switched places a few times, so the human was leaking out of his hole just like the other, everything was far too good to sting so bad.

"W-wait! Hnnnghh~ G-gonna cum-" Akaza was on his hands and knees taking it, his cock trapped between his tense thighs.

"Again?" He paused to moan, everything was building up so quickly, "but you just came a few minutes ago?"

The concern went through one ear and out the other as he struck orgasm again, but felt nothing. He slowly sat up and pat the other to stop his pace, looking down at his aching red cock which hadn't spilt a drop of cum.

"W-why isn't it-" The uppermoon started but was quickly cut off by a heavy kiss, a hand travelling south to the problem.

"Shhh, this is what happens when your body can't go again," The hashira soothed as he massaged the other's tip, leaving him shaking, "have you never had this happen before in your 200 years of living? Really?"

Akaza let out a gargled response, something inaudible, before he keened over into his fingers, rutting himself into the pressure. He was so wet. His cock was spewing pre-cum which had stained where he was on the sheets, his face was covered in drool and tears, his ass was spilling all the loads that had gone into it for the night, and now the drool was falling down his chest because of the pleasure.

He was brainless in that moment, not a single thought coming to mind as he sought out his needed orgasm, whining like a prissy teenager as fingers went past his swollen rim to replace the emptiness. His blue and yellow eyes couldn't process anything he was seeing, just the primal urge to rut keeping him from passing out then and there.

His hips came to a halt as Sanemi teased his prostate while massaging his tip, playing with the foreskin so it'd give him more friction. The white-haired man whispered something about never seeing a cuter cock in his life, mouthing at his neck behind his ear as everything came undone.

He screamed out, turning it to a high pitched noise and letting his throat rest as he finally came. His cock didn't shoot it out like usual though, the semi-translucent liquid dribbled out of him and down the underside of his cock before it reached the bed.

He drooped his head before he could process hands going back to his cock.

"N-no," he grabbed the wrists weakly, "no more. 'M done,"