[ Douma/male reader ]

I like this manwhore, therefore I'm gonna make a whole thingy about him.. 👍
INCLUDES;
- smut
- mlm
- worshipping
- top but kinda sub reader
- reader is in his cult
- degradation
- tummy bulge kink
- mild size kink
—————————————

The words 'upper moon 2' glared at you, a vibrant array of colour peaking from behind the inky black writing.

"You're going to continue to worship me, correct?" Douma looked down at you from where he was sat in your lap, his tall frame giving him a threatening aura.

"Yes," You muttered lowly, hands working their way up his thighs.

"And you'll do what I want and what I say, yes?" His arms were leaned over your shoulders, giving you a distorted look at his undoubtedly gorgeous body, one he was practically giving to you on a golden platter.

"Of course I will, I'll do anything for you, anything to you. You're my only god, Douma," His eyes softened and his grin widened, baring his fangs at your words deliciously.

"Perfect," He purred, "then lay back for me while I undress, pet,"

You do as told quickly, not wanting to waste time with who you considered your heaven on Earth. You admitted thoughtfully that it was sick for a human to have relations with a demon, but you couldn't care less if the demon was him.

He was the only man who could do what he did to you, your confidence and need to be in power were flipped on their heads. The only reason you were even the one fucking him tonight was because he wanted you to. And he could make you do whatever he wanted you to.

You took note of his legs shuffling as he was almost fully naked. He noticed your gaze and peered down at you again with those ethereal eyes, only caught between his thick lashes. You could hardly look away.

"Now, my precious little devotee," He stroked your cheek with his long nail, "Let's begin our fun!"

His nails raked down your front, tearing through your clothing like it was worthless, and to both of you it was. Your belt was slashed with minimal effort, a devious grin plastered across your deity's face. He wrapped his hands around your sides in reassurance before he spoke.

"I want you to take me like an animal, like I'm the only body you'll ever touch. Do you understand me, pet?" His breath had gotten heavier, his long fingers now elegantly gliding up and down your cock.

"I hope you're the only body I'll ever touch again, you're all I'll ever need, my divine. I understand completely," You huffed through your words from the feeling, but managed to see his look of adoration.

"Oh you truely are my favourite pet, such a perfect being, I can't wait to feel you," He shivered in anticipation, voice slick with joy.

He leaned over you, still sat on your thighs, and grabbed a vile of steamed seaweed, popping off the cork and drowning your erection in half the bottle.

He took the rest and began working himself open after coating his fingers in the lubricant. You ate in every second of his pleasure, his sounds of ecstasy were like a symphony to you, your personal orchestra while you were it's composer.

He continued to finger himself for a short minute before stopping to gasp.

"I- I still want it to hurt," You shuddered at his words, feeling yourself growing harder, "And don't settle for a slow pace either, pet. I want you to ravage me,"