[ • Akaza/Rengoku • ]

INCLUDES
- club scenes
- club sex
- fingering
- anal fucking
- Akaza is a little shit
- Rengoku is nervous and a virgin ISHSHJXJAHBXJSHANCNO
—————————————————

The sound of the music was completely overwhelming. What the hell am I even doing here? The blond's thoughts screamed, still stood mindlessly in the middle of an unfamiliar club.

"Hey, me and my girls are gonna go have a bit of fun, message me when you leave so I can pay for your uber," Uzui held his shoulder comfortingly, noticing his distress but far more preoccupied with his anniversary date he'd insisted his friend to go on for whatever reason, Rengoku was still confused on that part.

"Oh, yeah, thank you! Go have fun with your wives," He waved him a small goodbye and the other dissolved into the crowd with his three accomplices. He really gets too comfortable in these places.

Still awkwardly stood in the midst of the loud and sweaty crowd, he carefully moved towards the bar hoping for something to numb the noise.

"Hey, what can I get you?" A very serious and rich-looking man asked before leaning against the counter to hear his order better.

"Ah, can I just get a whiskey?" He was not used to being in such a heavy place, the smell of alcohol and sweet perfumes was completely overwhelming and new.

After frantically trying to find cash in his wallet and paying, the strong drink slid across the counter after a few seconds. Rengoku was happy enough to just chug the glass there.

"First time in a place like this?" The bartender attempted to make small talk but was interrupted with another customer.

"Hey 'Suji! Can I get my usual?" An energetic man squished right beside the blond and ordered in a very boyish voice.

"Don't call me that. But anything for my most common customer," Another drink was quickly slid across the table, completely blue with a slice of lemon inside, the mysterious man paying after receiving said beverage which spoke volumes of trust between the two

"Uh... yeah it's my first time being in a club so crowded. Is it always this busy for you?" There was a tinge of concern in his loud voice, but the pale man on the other side of the counter couldn't place it and shrugged.

"Oh hello? What's your name?" The pink-haired male leaned further across the counter, turned fully to the blond with an uneasy and sharp smile plastered across his face.

"My name? Alright, it's Kyojuro," He fiddled with the cup in his hands, turning his attention away from the clearly attractive man beside him.

"Ah! Kyojuro! The perfect name to fit such a face," He unintentionally accentuated his words with a pair of perfect gold eyes following the other's features.

"Oh, thank you. What about you? What's your name?" He felt his face grow warmer than it already was.

"I'm Akaza. We should exchange numbers sometime tonight, I'm getting some good feelings about you." And only in that moment did the blond notice his beautifully pale lashes dancing on his skin.

His smile was reply enough because Kyojuro stood and watched his new acquaintance chug the rest of his surely fruity drink before grabbing his hand and running to one of the back rooms.