[ Mitsuri/Rengoku/Akaza ]

INCLUDES:
- fluff
- sexual implications
- Akaza is constantly flirting
- Mitsuri is the impartial third party
- Rengoku just wants his salmon
- they're chaotic
- polyamory (obviously)
- Akaza and Rengoku still have a bit of tension
- Mitsuri just wants to rest
———————————————-

The room shook lightly from the booming laughter that the cheerful blond constantly omitted.

"Hey! Stop laughing! I am not short, you guys are just tall!" The much smaller, younger female pointed an accusing finger toward her two partners.

Immediate laughter was their response, Akaza clutching the other's shoulder for balance as he cackled.

"Ohh, love~ we don't intend to make fun of you, but our height difference is very obvious," Rengoku placed a soothing hand on her shoulder, rubbing it lightly in the way he knew comforted her.

"Haha! Being small isn't even a disadvantage, it's just so blatantly adorable. Your size is precious, strawberry~" The demon lovingly cooed, kissing Mitsuri's cheek before licking it.

"You're disgustingly attractive, please don't lick me when I'm upset, it's not the right moment to be sexual. Also, Kyo, darling, did you close all our windows?"

"Yep! Every last one! Wouldn't want our precious little snowflake to get sunburnt, now would we?" The slayer teased, clutching the older male's face before kissing his nose.

"I am not a snowflake. You're just bitter because I ate half your salmon stash,"

"YOU WHAT?" The abrupt boom of his voice paired with the other's snickering left Kanroji in utter shambles.

Why am I attracted to those idiots?

Forcefully pulled from her thoughts, the younger woman quickly attempted to cease her lover's bickering.

"Oh boo-hoo- it's not like I have anything else to eat here! You both think you're so much better than me because you kill my kind daily, but here's a big surprise for you; I can and will fuck both of you until you feed me more,"

His serious tone and attitude brought his partners into a deafening silence. It was dauntingly quiet between the two bubbly hashira and their demon partner, but no one dared to break said silence until someone else apologised.

"Sorry.. for calling you a snowflake. You aren't delicate, you're just very beautiful the few times I see you using your blood art," Rengoku was the first to pipe up, hopefully mending his wrong-doings

"I'm sorry for eating your salmon. We should really organise some kind of food system since all three of us eat so much," The demon grimaced

"And I'm very sorry for saying you're overly-sexual. I actually find it quite endearing," Mitsuri was the last to apologise, a faint red staining her cheeks.

"It is true, though. You find a way to be erotic every chance you get," The flame pillar remarks, flushing slowly.

"I hadn't noticed if I'm being frank. Though, I really do appreciate the compliment. I'll be sure to repay you two soon~" And, with a wink and the sway of his hips, Akaza was gone.

"Do you think he's in the kitchen eating the rest of my salmon?" Kyojuro turned to his lover, a hint of betrayal in his voice.

"Oh definitely,"

"Damn it,"