[Gojo/Sukuna]

INCLUDES:
- smut
- slut shaming
- blowjobs
- overstimulation
- crying
- anal beads
- Gojo is a slut

————————————————————

Tears streamed down milky-white cheeks, slowly tinting with red as the male sank further down the shaft in front of him.

"Ohh Satoru~ you've done this before, hm?" Teasingly, the curse before him moaned out before yanking the other's head back and foward onto his member.

The once proud and overly-confident teacher was a mess of emotions. His brain was clouded with lust and yet his common sense disagreed.

Being used felt so right to him. It made him feel like less of a person, less strong, less important. He didn't need to do anything or save anyone- he just had to sit there, take it, and look pretty.

Pulling himself off from Sukuna's warmth, the white-haired male took the opportunity to lay completely back on the bed.

His throat was sore already, and the little sting it brought felt so good, being sore in the morning would be worth all the work.

The curse yanked off the other's clothes, already naked himself, and lifted his thighs to wrap his legs around his shoulders.

"G-god, you look hot like that," relishing in the piercing look he received at the compliment, Gojo decided now isn't the time for flattery.

Pushing his legs further apart, the ancient being was about to line himself up with his entrance, but was stopped by a plastic, blue ring.

"What's this?" His voice was low and commanding, one you couldn't talk back to.. unless you were Satoru.

"Oh yeah! Those are anal beads. I didn't expect to be in a situation like this, but the prep will be good," Smiling the whole way through his sentence, he's met with a confused and annoyed look.

"Ohh, do you not know what those are? You can just pull it out, do it really fast and it'll be good," He adds.

Taking the advice seriously, Ryomen wraps his finger around the little blue object and pulls. The whole action causes a slick, plastic noise as the being stared in bewilderment at the long string of balls.

"You are a slut among sluts, Satoru~" Leaning up, he grabbed his partner's chin harshly before finally pushing his tip past the other's rim.

A/N: this was from a while ago, I wanted to add more, re-read it and realised it was perfect the way it was! Hope you enjoy lmao