[ Shigaraki's NSFW alphabet ]

[INCLUDES]
- trans!Shigaraki
- mentions of spit kinks (I'm so sorry)
- t-dick appreciation <3
- dominant-leaning Shigaraki!
- gender neutral!switch!Reader
- DRUG WARNING FOR W: Wild Card!
- he smokes weed, change my mind
- brief mention of pegging
————

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He gets really quiet and soft afterwards. He'll cuddle up against you and either fall asleep or just lay there until he goes and has a shower.

BUT if you EVER bring up this behaviour, he will get super embarrassed!

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favourite body part on himself might honestly be his t-dick. He's just so proud of how far he's come, and how big it is? 2 inches is a MASSIVE achievement he didn't think was possible.

But he loves the way it looks, how perfect it feels in your mouth- it's definitely his favourite.

On you, though? Your hands.

You treat him with more respect and love than anyone he's ever known, and the best way you do that is through touching and holding him. He loves the way your fingers mindlessly brush over his skin more than anything in the world!

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He's not much of a fan- or, not really a fan at all, actually. He hates it getting in his hair, his face, his thighs- He hates it everywhere... except inside of him. Then... then it isn't that bad. Especially if you keep it there with your fingers.

If you can't or don't want to cum inside of him? That's great too! He's more than happy to use his mouth for you!

When he cums, he's a mess. He grips his own hair, the bed, your shoulders- ANYTHING he can touch, he's grabbing. He usually cries when he cums as well, so if you're fucking him, make sure to pause but not pull out. He needs the pressure to ground him

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Lingerie.

He owns only a few pieces, nothing crazy either- but he goes weak in the knees at the feeling of lace or silk between his thighs...

Tell anyone this and you're dust! No joke!

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Oh he's pretty inexperienced, he's only had a few hookups with guys, and they were also not experienced with touching his godamn clit.

The most knowledge he has about sex isn't from any of that, though- it's from his own pleasure. So if you're ever worried you're not touching him in the right way? He'll tell you when you're messing up.

But even if he isn't a virgin, he sure as hell acts like one when someone else finally touches him like he needs and gets him to cum <3

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Cowgirl. Reversed or regular are his absolute favourites!

If you aren't equipped for that position, he has a plethora of strap-ons and regular dildos for you to pick from <3

Nothing is better, in his eyes, than riding you until he goes limp!

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Pretty serious! He doesn't demand your full attention or anything, but when you two have sex it's for one reason.

You're horny