[ Piers/reader ]

These chapters are just getting more chaotic 😭🧎‍♂️ anyways this is Piers from Pokémon Sword & Shield
[ INCLUDES ]
- smut and fluff
- Pokèmon trainer!reader
- he's just so,, mmm, <3
- brief Marnie encounter at the beginning
- emotional bonding and backstory at the start
- then the fluff and sex come later
- praise kink
- soft smut
- first times (WITH EACH OTHER)
- trans Piers (because I'm trans and I say so) but he's fully transitioned w all surgeries :)
—————————

Your sneakers dug into the grass under your feet, soles scraping along soil as you took another attack from the wild pokémon you were in the midst of fighting.

You quickly threw your backpack over your shoulder and rummaged through it quickly enough to feed your companion some medicine as the animals continued to fight. You crossed your fingers absentmindedly in hopes you'd win and the higher levelled pokèmon would faint.

Your praying did wonders, apparently, and in a few short seconds after you intervened, the wild creature fell to the Earth and passed out. You cheered out and quickly ran over to your Steelix and hugged it's large head gently, kissing the rock-like armour before allowing it to retreat into its pokeball.

You sighed happily, taking in your victory before turning around and travelling towards your next destination; Spikemuth. You never really appreciated the company of Team Yell, especially in such a large supply, but you loved spending time with Marnie and Piers and you put up with the rest in favour of hanging out with the siblings very often.

Training to become the next Champion was slowly getting tiring- exhausting, even- so you snuck off whenever you could to Spikemuth and took extended breaks there. It was nice, slowly becoming friends with them and their pokémon, but it did have a minor downside.. you were slowly becoming... infatuated with Piers.

It wasn't on purpose, of course, it'd started out like any other developing friendship- it's just sometimes he knew exactly how to push your buttons, in a very, very good way.

"Hey, can I get another round of training with you, Piers? I'd like to think these sessions are really helping my pokèmon grow for battle," You'd said playfully, healing your team after an especially tough training session with the aforementioned gym trainer.

"Yeah sure, I can go as many rounds as you want,"

He'd intended that to be innocent, you'd told yourself, but when he winked at you after speaking you couldn't help but flare up at his words. He sure does know how to use that snarky tongue, you'd thought. Wish he'd use it somewhere else, though.

It had been innocent mistakes and unintentional dirty jokes up until that point, and by then you were in too deep. The training sessions slowly developed into lunches which slowly developed into, what other people might call, dates. Nothing official, just flirting and a warm meal- but you knew it was unspoken dating.

And so, you threw your backpack strap over your other shoulder and stepped through the gate to see Marnie drawing something on the wall just ahead. You smiled softly at her focussed face and quietly walked closer until she looked up from her sketch pad.

"Oh! What're you doin' back here? What's up wit' all the visits recently?" Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion but her smirk let you know she'd never mind your company, even when uncalled for.

"Just paying y'all a visit, is that so wrong?" You snarked back, laughing at the way her nose crinkled at your tone, "What're you drawing?"