[ Cyber Sex ]

I'VE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS ONE!! Wasn't sure if this should be another character, but I settled on Kyojuro again 😭👍 I'm in love, damn. ALSO next chapter will be a something new, so stay tuned for that!
[ INCLUDES ]
- smut and fluff
- trans!pornstar!Kyojuro (afab)
- Omegle
- I've never been on Omegle, don't judge me if I get shit wrong
- squirting dildos
- mentions of syringes (for the squirting dildo)
- fleshlights
- daddy kink
- degradation and praise
- obviously you don't meet in person here
—————————

You were bored. You'd just got done with some work you'd been meaning to get through for months... and then you got bored after you'd completed your task. You'd watched a few YouTube videos, curled up comfortably in your bed, and settled on Omegle-based videos after your favourite YouTuber had done one.

You continued on this spiral until you decided to try Omegle for yourself, opening your laptop and setting it on some pillows so no one could see your lower half, as you were too lazy to put on pants.

You had a few nice conversations, saw a lot of wieners that were far too ugly to be normal, and finally you settled on the last person you'd talk to for the night. The @ on-screen was adorable enough to catch your eye, @kyomewmew, you giggled before you took in the person fully.

His hair was yellow and red, tied back into a tight ponytail, and he had on a green sweater, slipping off one shoulder before he went to adjust it. You huffed disappointedly.

"W-whats your name?" He was sat criss-crossed on his chair, a seemingly professional camera being used which immediately horrified you.

"Uhh," You mumbled out your name half-heartedly before deciding to ask. "Your camera is super fancy, are you a YouTuber?"

"Haha!" He laughed loudly, deeper in his throat than his voice, and you felt your face heat in embarrassment. "No, I'm not! I promise you aren't being filmed,"

You chatted for a while longer before you decided you liked the guy. Halfway through one of his sentences, he gasped before he covered the camera with something hastily. You heard him run around his (seemingly) bedroom before he finally sat back down and removed the sticky-note from the lense.

"Sorry about that, I hope you didn't see- b-but there was a- um- a toy? In the background that whole time. I've never been so embarrassed, oh my goodness," He was clearly shy, you'd picked up on that, so you wanted to comfort him in any way possible.

"Hey, don't worry about it, everybody has toys, it's no biggie," You shrugged, disappointed you hadn't seen the toy for yourself. "I didn't even notice it,"

He stared, bug-eyed into the camera, staring into your soul before he leant back in his chair and smirked, moving so his knees were under his chin.

"Can you show me your toys? I'll show mine again if you do," You'd be lying if you said you didn't feel your whole body shake at both the idea and his tone. "We don't have to, but I like you. You're cute,"

"I-I," You stuttered, faltering on words in your head before you nodded and got off your bed, searching through that drawer and grabbing your best. "Are we doing this like I show one, then you do?"

He nodded his head so you picked up a flesh light and ran your fingers over the fake, doughy pussy, it originally was a gag gift by a friend, but you'd used it a fair few times.