[ New Hashira ]

UZUREN CHAPTER!! I think this is the cutest time period to set a fic since it's SO sweet
[ INCLUDES ]
- fluff and smut
- LOADS of flirting
- non-consensual flirty touches, but Kyojuro doesn't mind
- 3 wives get included in one scene, sorry
- service top Kyojuro? Maybe?
- switch Tengen
- praise kink
- handjobs
- blowjobs
- this is the most slow burn you're getting outta me
————————————

The estate was silent save for one voice as the Demon Slayer Corps leader, Kagaya, introduced the highest members of the corps to their newest addition; Kyojuro Rengoku.

The blond sat next to his leader patiently, allowing the older male to explain everything necessary. He could feel all eyes trained on him, though, as the hashira accepted their newest companion.

"Kyojuro, do you have anything to add?" The blind man turned to his subordinate and politely asked.

"Yes! Thank you, master!" He spoke loudly, earning a soft hum of laugher from the other man. "I'm very pleased to finally reach the rank of hashira! I hope to live up to my new status! Thank you!"

Eventually he left the wooden floors in favour of greeting each of the hashira himself and hopefully making some acquaintances as he went.

"Hello!" He bowed his head in front of the wind hashira first, making the white-haired male stumble back in confusion. "I- I'm Kyojuro Rengoku! As your heard before! You're the wind hashira, correct?"

The scarred man only scoffed and turned his head, affectively forcing the blond to walk to the next person.

"Hello!" He reached the flower hashira and only woman. "It's lovely to meet you!"

"You too! It's lovely to see new faces around here," Her voice was caring and gentle, immediately making the blond lower his voice.

"It's been a pleasure!" He bowed again and reached the next hashira, the one furthest away.

He approached the taller male with curiosity and confidence, bowing his head again before beginning to talk- only, this time, he was cut off.

"You're the new flame pillar, huh?" The blond nodded his head quickly, grinning as he did so, "Your hair- it's flashy, I like it,"

Before he could thank the other for the compliment, his hand was in his hair, ruffling the locks. As soon as recognised and started enjoying the attention, the hand was gone.

"T- thank you! You're the sound hashira, yes?" Although the breath had been taken from his chest, he still wanted to put a name to the kind face.

"Call me Tengen," The older man spoke, plum eyes suddenly lidding in a way Kyojuro couldn't place.

"Well then it's been a pleasure, Tengen!" He parroted back his name, making the man grin in amusement before he ruffled the blond's hair again and sent him on his way.

————————

A few weeks had gone by and, although there hadn't been another hashira meeting, everyone had become accustomed to Kyojuro immediately, his positive attitude and loud nature making him really likeable.

The blond was finally allowed a break between missions and ran into the nearest restaurant. He'd been living off his rations alone for a few days by that point so he was far hungrier than usual, and that's saying a lot.