[ SQUID GAME CHAPTER! ]

I'm a humongous simp and I want Gi-hun to be happy,, also if you haven't seen Squid Game HOW?!?! 😟🧐
INCLUDES;
- male reader
- Seong Gi-hun's ass... so much of his ass.
- ALTERNATE UNIVERSE; no one is in dept and everyone's happy
- fluff but mild butt appreciation lmao
- thought about this before I went to bed last night, had to write about it
——————————————

It was your typical Thursday afternoon. You'd gotten off work and were heading home and, like on every other week, you stopped at your favourite arcade for some fun.

You stepped onto the tiled floor and were pleased to hear only a few people around you, quickly scanning the small store to see what games you'd (waste your money on) try out for the afternoon.

You settled on a game further into the store that showcased some cute egg plushies, a claw machine like most of the others. You quickly found your wallet and flicked through the amount of cash you'd need for the night (only around 25,000 won, equivalent to about $29 AUD or $21 USD) and put 1000 into the machine.

You fed it another two bills before you got the prize you wanted, stuffing it deep inside your bag (which yes, was oversized because you're addicted to these damn machines) but making sure you could still see your keys for when you'd leave.

You heard a machine go off loudly, yelling something along the lines of "winner", which was far different than the bare flash of colour you'd received when winning your prize, so it understandably startled you.

You looked over curiously and saw a man and what was likely his daughter at a game on the far wall of the store, the man quickly yelling something mumbled before picking up his kid and spinning them around. It was a sweet moment you felt bad for intruding on, so you went back to searching for another skill tester.

You found one on the second row that seemed fitting, another food plushy daring you to win, so you slid a note into the machine as well.

You valiantly failed at winning the ham plush you so desperately wanted, but settled for an easier to grab steak one closer to the hole in the machine. You heard some voices growing closer so you stuffed the prize into your bad and started walking but ended up bumping into someone else.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" You didn't even register the person in question but you didn't want the attention, so you tried to apologise first.

"Ah! It's ok, I wasn't paying attention," The man apologised as well, the same one from before, but you couldn't think when his bright smile was practically blinding you.

You looked down at a minor movement to see the daughter pulling his hand to get him to keep moving. You watch silently and they both walk past you and stop at the machine a few steps away from you, the girl mumbling something along the lines of 'they're too cute!' when pointing at some prizes.

Your eyes linger on the stranger, noticing the man's long hair and soft look when directed at his kid. You couldn't help but smile, it felt infectious. But you stopped yourself and forced your feet to move a little further up to a different machine.

You heard another win, some digital cheering and fireworks almost drowning out the automated 'congratulations', but you digress. You heard the strangers voice again and felt your face relax a bit, being put at ease due to the smiley man, but before you could do anything about it you heard keys dropping.

"Ah shit," You could hear that perfect, the tired tone making your back stiff.

The door opened and closed before you turned around to see the mystery man crouching down to get his crap, you notice his daughter behind him offering help but to no avail. You watched the keys skid under the machine from a poor hand movement. You can't stop yourself from cringing.

"Oh man, you've gotta be kidding me," He rubbed his face before getting down on his hands and knees to get his hand under the claw machine.

Now, although you had just cringed, you could feel your face switching into shock. You watched this man, an adult with a child, arch his back. You had no idea why he did it, but you watched him do it so you were sure you weren't making it up.

Although confused you kept staring, taking full notice of his round ass, pushed right against his pants due to his position, and you almost foamed at the mouth. His chest was flat against the floor but his abdomen and below weren't. Since you were looking from the side as well you could really see the size of his ass (which you definitely had the urge to slap, but-). You felt a sharp pain in your neck from craning it too hard.

You tried to focus back on the machine but couldn't. You felt kinda bad for just watching the guy struggle, so you reluctantly walked over to help.

"Hey," You watched him look up from where he was on the floor, "do you need a hand?"

"Oh you don't have to, I should be able to grab it," He seemed nervous which made you a little uncomfortable, but you walked around to the other side of the skill tester and started searching.

You grabbed the keys in no time, pushing them across the floor to where the man was sitting. He quietly grabbed his keys, blew some of the dust off of them and put them in his own bag, looking back at you with a thankful smile across his face. You felt yourself melt.

"Thank you so much, stranger!"

"That's ok," You shake your hands at him, which causes an even cuter look to shift onto his face, "Uh, what's your name?"

You almost slapped yourself. That was one of the dumbest and most awkward things you could've asked. You felt uneasy with yourself before you noticed he was going to reply.

"It's Seong Gi-hun!" His brown eyes looked so full as he said it, drowning you in something you couldn't place, "And this is my daughter, Seong Ga-yeong, What about you?"

You can't help but smile, the way he spoke was too pure not to, with each passing second you felt yourself softening. You respond with your own name and he managed to smile even brighter at it, thanking you formally by using your name.

"Do you two live around here as well?" You can't stop the question from rolling out, but he still smiles at it.

"Yeah, we come here for fun a lot though," He looked down briefly to look at his daughter, who was tugging on his sleeve to leave. "Ah, someone wants to go home apparently,"

He looked back up at you, looking away quickly, embarrassed. You could get addicted to the sight.

"Well I hope you have a safe trip home, it was great meeting you, Seong Gi-hun, and you as well," You bend down a bit to say goodbye to the kid, who doesn't do much at the action.

"Thank you!" He smiled, talking a bit too loudly, but you smiled back, "hopefully we'll see you again,"

You nodded your head and they walked past you, the little girl turning to wave at you. You wave back a bit before stuffing your hands in your pockets. You felt yourself thinking back to the man, Gi-hun, and the melty feeling came back as you did.

"That's gonna be a problem,"