[ Other Forms of Payment ]

Yeah this is a roleplay chapter 😭 I think it's a sweet idea? Idk, I wanted to give it a shot
[ INCLUDES ]
- Kyojuro/reader
- trans!rengoku (afab)
- fluff and smut
- roleplay
- tongue-fucking
- daddy kink
- praise kink
- pregnancy/breeding kink
- you're a pizza guy and he's your customer
- kitchen sex 👍
——————————

"Hey babe!" You called out from where you were sat comfortably on the couch, scrolling through movies on Netflix and not finding a single one that spiked your interest. "The pizza guy says he'll be here soon!"

"Ok, great!" Your boyfriend called out from the kitchen, getting plates and cups for the food.

It was a casual Thursday night, one where Kyojuro wasn't busy with marking his students tests or going out with his friends, so you wanted to make it special. Your movie nights always ended in a particularly good way, one that left you both sore in the morning- so you had conducted a plan for the night. You'd try roleplaying with him. It was something you'd both looked into and maybe done once or twice unintentionally, but that night was where you'd set up the perfect entryway to it.

You heard a knock on the door and knew it was your time to shine.

"I'll get it!" You called out again, getting up and opening the door only to step out and close it behind you. "Hi,"

"Hi?" The pizza guy looked confused, but handed you the food and drinks and walked back to his car.

Perfect, you thought. You knocked on the door this time, hearing your lover shout out for you, confused. He opened the door and you smirked earning you a 'you dork!' look from him.

"Pizza delivery?" You said, holding out the pizzas in your hands.

"Y- yes? What're you doing?" He laughed softly, his smile never leaving as he continued to stare, confused.

"Can I come in to set the food down?" He nodded his head and closed the door behind you.

You sat down the food on your coffee table, turning around to wink at your partner so he understood what you were doing.

"Are you gonna pay me or what?" You laughed, making the other bite his lip as he finally understood what you were doing.

"Mm- how much do I owe you, sir?" His change in tone made sweat bead on your forehead, begging to just get this play over with so you could touch him.

"A- around 20 bucks," You shrugged, staring at the stacked pizzas in embarrassment.

"Awh thats a shame, I don't have 20 on me. Is there any other way I could pay you?" The blond stepped forward, making his intentions very clear.

"That'd be very unprofessional of me... mm. Maybe you could pay me through something else," You reached out and grabbed his waist, making him groan quietly.

"With my body?" He whispered, grabbing your chin to meet his eyes.

"Y- yes," You replied, and he smiled, dragging you to the kitchen by your hand.

You almost ran to get to him faster, pining him to the counter as he leaned back and spread his thighs a bit. You gathered all your strength to hold back on just fucking him then and there, but not by much. You ran your hand up and down his thigh, but he closed his legs in favour of cupping your face again.