[ TANZEN ]

GOD I live for Tanzen,,
INCLUDES:
- fluff
- tender loving
- picnics
- modern setting
- mlm
- they're mean to each other, but it's lovingly
- Zenitsu calls him annoying lmfao
———————————————-

He would give up everything else he had in his life to replay this moment over and over again. Zenitsu and his classmate (recently-turned-lover) were sat on a flower-covered hill enjoying their lunch.

His sweet, golden hair was tangled in his partner's finger tips as he raked though the locks, looking down softly to admire the blond's head laid on his thigh. He could stay like this forever.

"We've eaten, like, two things, please eat something else so my fridge isn't stuffed once I get home," The burgundy-haired boy whines lightly, insisting further by grabbing something else out of their basket.

"Ack, ok, fine. Gimme something good," His boyfriend scoffs at this though, temped to put down the cling-wrapped sandwich in favour of pushing him off his legs.

"You're welcome, your majesty," Said boyfriend mutters out mockingly before dropping the sandwich onto his face.

"Ow! You whore!" The blond wriggles to get out of his lap and onto the mat again, "I hate you,"

As dramatic as always, Zenitsu turns his back to admire the scenery for a while before he gets bored and crawls back to his lover. Immediately met with reluctantly open arms.

They cuddle sat up for a while before he remembers his untouched sandwich and tends to that. Immediately downing the whole thing in a few bites before snuggling back into the other's arms.

"You eat like a scavenger bird, Christ Almighty," He mentions briefly in disbelief before returning his attention to their cuddles, "You're the cutest bird I've ever seen, at least,"

Tanjiro starts planting kisses into his hair gently, harsh enough for the other to recognise the action but nothing more than that. He fiddles with the hem of his collar for a moment before shuffling them both.

The blond was placed into his classmate's neck invitingly, the boy taking a moment to listen to his heartbeat along his jugular, but diving back down to pepper kisses all along the skin.

"You're the sweetest annoying person I know," He leaves a heavy kiss on his collar bone, "And I know annoying,"

The other boy chuckles before kissing him properly and letting himself become more comfortable in their new setting. They sit happily, watching the clouds pass along the orange-tinted sky.