[ Rengoku/male reader ]

I had to oh my god I couldn't contain myself I legitimately HAD to.
[INCLUDES]
- dom male reader (as per usual)
- smut
- roseboy (?) Kyojuro
- reader is amab with no pronouns
- buttplug tails
- mild slut-shaming (he likes it though)
- mommy kink and daddy kink (you call him mommy)
- mild praise kink
- EVENTUAL power bottom Kyojuro <3
- also eventual fluff and aftercare!!
- condom use
—————————————————

You were exhausted. You'd spent your whole afternoon scouting for something to wear to this Halloween party, arrived, and found out the dress code was far more adult than you'd expected.

Everyone looked great and you were sat like a log in an average Ghostface costume. Sure, most of the party was women in badly made skimpy dresses, but even they were getting more attention than you.

You got out of the living room to hopefully message someone to pass the time before leaving, but you saw someone in pink walk past that caught your eye.

They were dressed in a floral, laced nightgown with pink cat ears and a tail to match. It was extremely cute and you would've stopped there if they hadn't turned around to check their phone. You quickly noted the fluffy gloves.

Their hair was shoulder-length and blond with red streaks running through it, half of it down while the back portion was tied up into a small ponytail with a pink ribbon to match. Their eyebrows were thick, you assumed makeup, and they had a shiny lipgloss on. You couldn't just keep staring at that point.

"Hey there," You took off your mask before approaching, which got you a much better look at the attractive blond, "what're you?"

"Ah.. me?" They looked around for a second, confused, before meeting your gaze, "um, I'm a cat. I'm assuming you're that Scream guy,"

Their voice was loud and clear, rich in expression once they smiled. You'd assumed this gorgeous individual was a man but you weren't sure, so you had to ask.

"Ahh yep! I wasn't aware the dress code was so provocative, but your outfit is so cute though, I had to come over and say hi," You watched their eyes widen and then soften, grabbing the hem of their dress.

"Oh thank you so much! I'm Kyojuro, who might you be?" They stuck their hand out in greeting fashion as if you hadn't just had a conversation, but you shook it nonetheless.

You told him your name, he gave you his pronouns and you gave him yours. The both of you ended up chatting for a lot longer than anticipated. You were really starting to enjoy the company of this Kyojuro, so you asked him for his number.

"Ah! Great!" You handed him your phone and he made his contact after slipping off his fluffy gloves, discarding them in a small hand-held purse before passing your phone back with a big smile. "Do you like cats?"

Before you could answer you read his contact name and died with joy. 'Kyojuro🔥' may have been one of the best things you'd read. You took big note of the fire emoji though, hoping it meant something flirty.

"Uh yeah, cats are adorable," You could see he was going to reply, but you cut him off in hopes of a smooth flirt, "but you're definitely the cutest that I've seen,"

"Oh thank you!" He made a small noise you couldn't make out before he spoke, but his big smile was giving you a little more than hope.