[ Wet Dreams ]

I held out so long on writing a chapter like this.. you freaks better enjoy it 😤👍
[ INCLUDES ]
- REALLY mild somnophilia
- top male reader (of course)
- consensual handjobs :D 👍
- Rengoku has a wet dream
- humping
- VERY smutty
———————————————

You heard the shuffling of your blankets and a warm body on you which stirred you awake. When you opened your eyes the room was a dark blue, indicating the sun was currently rising and it was probably around 4-5 in the morning.

You looked to your side to see your boyfriend nuzzled into your shoulder, his leg draped around you. You contained a snicker in favour of letting him rest, but something odd happened. The blond made an odd whine, still asleep, and you looked at his face contorting.

You thought he was having a bad dream and the urge to wake him up was very strong, but you felt something. You were certain he was having a wet dream as soon as he instinctively rolled his hips against your side. Sleepily you went to pat his arm, to help him wake up, but before you could he moaned quietly.

This was turning you on. You really needed him to wake up. You nudged him with your shoulder but he did nothing in reply, still humping your side cutely, his breaths coming out hagged. You impulsively grabbed his thigh to help him rut against you, but paused as his breath hitched.

He settled down again and you rolled over slightly to help him roll his hips, kissing his exposed neck as you did so. You felt him stop his rutting, moving his leg off of you and then he moved his head away and mumbled something, slowly opening his eyes.

He whined again, shutting his thighs as they rested on the bed, blinking a few times to get used to the setting. He gasped a little, realising he was awake and he was painfully hard, clutching the waistband of his boxers to ground himself. He looked up at you, further embarrassed when he saw your open eyes.

"Good morning," You mumbled, placing a hand on his hip as he managed to flush even further, noticeable even in the dark, "What were you dreaming about?"

"I- I'm so sorry," He covered his face with his hands, yours pulling them away, "I... I was dreaming about... oh it doesn't matter anymore- I just- I hope I didn't..."

"Grind on me? You did, and it was cute, so I'd like to offer my services to help you out here," you kissed his cheek, watching for his reaction as he looked at the wet spot on his boxers, and he nodded his head after a few seconds.

You pulled him back into your lap, watching him struggle to keep still, gnawing on his bottom lip as he finally started rutting against you again. He started pushing his clothed erection onto your own with the brutally slow roll of his hips, getting you fully hard after a short while.

You were still laid on your back as he humped you, letting you touch his bare chest as he continued to move. You loved his body, his bulky form always giving you comfort- but when the lights were off you'd admit it was an immediate turn-on. His big bust, his slightly overgrown stomach, his beefy thighs and noticeable hips- you felt precum slip from your slit.

You could imagine he was slick too, which was confirmed once his wet boxers ground against your exposed stomach. You groaned at the feeling, the blond never stopping as you watched his pretty hair move with each jolt of his hips. He bit back a moan and made a low whining noise, officially sending you off the edge as you held his hips in place to stop him.

You didn't miss his quick breaths as you stopped him, pulling down your own boxers and leaning to your bedside table to start prepping. You grabbed your bottle of lube and went to open the cap but he stopped you.

"I-I don't need it. I'm already stretched," he was nervous and very sweaty from his desperate attempts at getting friction, but you could tell he was being serious.

You pulled down his boxers to his knees where he was sat, he quickly rolled to his side to pull them off the rest of the way and then let you do what you had to. You sat upright and placed kisses on his neck while your fingers were met with a ring of plastic.

"Did I give you permission to use that," he groaned at the feeling of your hot breath on his ear, squirming when you pulled the whole string of beads out of him, "Didn't think so,"

You didn't miss how he latched onto you immediately, hugging you close to his naked chest as you started lining yourself up to his hole. He rolled his hips to play with your tip once you reached the cavity as well, forcing a groan out of you before you started pushing in. He was always so soft and tight around you, you could imagine him being a pornstar with how perfect his parts were along with his sexy noises- but you really couldn't continue your thought when you bottomed out and he whispered something in your ear.

"Fuck me until I'm sorry, please, please~" You grabbed his waist and immediately threw his back to the bed, pinning him down as he struggled not to moan.

You started a decent pace, pulling out around 4 inches before thrusting back inside of him continuously, but you knew you needed to go faster to satiate him. You quickened your pace, going from deep to shallow in rapid succession, forcing unintelligible noises out of your lover. You adored the noises he made in bed.

You pulled his legs into your chest, his knees pressed against your shoulders, and you gripped his ass tightly, slowly loosing your senses to the pleasure. It didn't help that, since your lover was so hot-blooded, his insides became a tight oven for your rapidly seizing cock- it felt like his body was trying to squeeze the cum out of you before you were ready.

"Hnnnnng! More! Mooooree!" He drooled mindlessly, bottom lip bright red from where he was biting it.

The blond's head was turned to the side, eyes clenched shut and eyebrows furrowed- you couldn't help but keen at it all, the fact he could still look so cute and needy when he was being fucked full of you- it was precious. You gripped his thigh and quickened your pace again, not wanting to waste another second.

Before you knew it, Kyojuro's head rolled back and his release stained his chest and thighs, still pressed against him. You kept your fast pace as you tried to reach your own orgasm, feeling it so so close- but suddenly the legs against your chest moved and wrapped around your waist, pinning you against him.

You were confused but continued to thrust, eventually looking down to see your partner completely blissed out, eyes rolling back as tears ran down the sides of his face. You nuzzled into the crook of his neck so you could focus on cumming, and you did... hard.

You buried your length deep inside and filled up your boyfriend, the heat of both his insides and your cum making you drowsier than usual. You still pulled yourself above him, though, and watched him sob quietly, his hands finding the back of your neck and pulling you back down, deep into his chest.

"Thank you!" He cried out, voice garbled and raspy from the previous events. "Don't go, stay inside for me- please?"

You huffed but accepted, slowly falling asleep as he played mindlessly with your hair and your hands rested comfortably on his hips. You were happily satisfied that night, but come morning you'd intensely regret fucking so late as your sheets were completely ruined.