The Dance Part 1

This is a random inspiration because of the song 

King - Lauren Aquilina

No Prompt all made up while going along.

AU: No Despair All classes in the same building. No Ultimates

I don't remember If Maki had a hobby she liked to do so Imma just say she likes to read and she is a bookworm.

They are not dating yet, They just have crushes on each other.

Peko and Fuyuhiko are dating. Also Miu and Kaede are also dating.

Sorry for Characters being OOC ESPECIALLY PEKO! It's been a long time since I've written these characters!

Also this is more a short story than a one-shot. So this will be more than one part!

Words: 4,556

3rd POV:

Kirumi, Maki, Peko and Fuyuhiko were walking towards the school building from the train station, Kirumi, Peko and Fuyuhiko were talking but Maki was super tired that morning due to her trying to finish a book she's been reading the past two days. Maki ended up slowing down unconsciously taking in the fresh air around. It was nice outside. It was around the end of winter so it was starting to warm up more. Surprisingly Maki was one of those people that didn't have spring allergies. So she was able to enjoy Spring. Maki was so lost in thought about her book and Spring that she didn't notice that Fuyuhiko was talking to her. Peko and Fuyuhiko decided to walk ahead to their class, since they didn't have the same class in the first period. Since Kirumi had the same class as Maki She started to walk slowly with Maki.

AN: I think I'm one of those people, not completely sure it might just be very very mild allergies Idk.

Maki POV:

I snapped out of my thoughts due to a lot of talking and yelling up ahead. I saw a group of people in the lobby surrounded by some posters including Kaede and Miu. Kaede looked like she was talking to Miu very excitedly.

Kirumi: I wonder what's going on ahead?

Maki: I don't know, I see Kaede and Miu though. Kaede looks like she is excited though so it must be some school event.

I looked over to where Fuyuhiko and Peko were but they weren't there anymore.

Maki: Wait where did Fuyuhiko and Peko go?

Kirumi: We were talking and you randomly started walking slowly, Fuyuhiko asked what the problem was and you didn't respond. So they decided to go ahead and get to first hour, and I stayed to walk with you.

Maki: Oh sorry, I was enjoying the fresh air and thinking about a book I'm reading.

3rd POV:

Maki and Kirumi walked into the school and changed their shoes while talking.

Kirumi: Oh may I ask what book you were reading?

Maki: 'The Hate U Give' By Angie Thomas

AN: The Hate U Give Is a good book btw. Highly recommend you read the book first before the movie if you haven't heard of it. Also the first book to come to mind when writing this one-shot.

Kirumi: I think I've read it before it's a pretty good book.

Maki: Yeah it is so far, I think I have 3 or 4 chapters left and then I'm finished with it.