Random Inspiration 2

Words: 1440

Finished and Posted: 3-13-21 (March 13th 2021) 

I just realized 1 year ago today was my last day of school in person since COVID and Quarantine. 

AU: No Ultimates. Peko and Fuyuhiko are 2 years older than Maki and Kirumi. Difference is, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Kirumi and Maki are all Roommates. (Oh my god they were roommates... Sorry Vine Reference) Kirumi and Maki are 21 and Peko and Fuyuhiko are 23. (Important for legal reasons in the USA) Peko and Fuyuhiko are dating, but Kirumi and Maki are not. Also important note: Peko is famous on instagram, for posting tips and tricks for sword fighting and she live streams sometimes so she can hangout with her roommates and talk to her fans.

3rd POV:

Kirumi and Peko were in Kirumi's room. They were sitting on Kirumi's bed, against the headboard. Peko was livestreaming on her phone while talking about an anime called Danganronpa. Kirumi has already watched it, but since she liked it she decided to rewatch it. Peko always made Theories, so Kirumi was interested in the theories she would come up with along the way. Peko hasn't been streaming for long, not longer than 10 minutes.

AN: They are watching the animation of Trigger happy havoc if you're curious. Pretend Future arc and despair arc is not a thing.

Peko pointed the camera towards Kirumi.

Peko: Hey Kirumi, Do you wanna tell me anything about the show before I start episode one?

Kirumi: Um, I can't really say anything. I will tell you that the protagonist has a memory of a goldfish though.

Maki Swung opened the door with a scared face and came into the room, her face was red and had a little bit of shine on her face as if she had been crying. She looked over to where Kirumi was and she had a confused look on her face. Maki was relieved and quickly went over to Kirumi and hugged Kirumi tight. And nuzzled into Kirumi's chest. Kirumi's face went red from embarrassment and from her crush on Maki.

Kirumi: Hey Maki, Peko is here live streaming you know.

Maki was still hugging Kirumi but she looked over at Peko.

Maki: Oh! Um which way is the camera pointing?

Peko: Towards you guys.

Maki: Oh, well I need comfort so I could care less right now.

Peko: Maki, what happened? Do you want me to end my livestream?

Maki: No it's okay.

Peko looked down at her phone which was still turned towards Kirumi and Maki. She started to read chat and everyone was asking what was wrong with Maki.

Peko: Hey Maki everyone is asking what happened and why you ran in here.

Maki: Oh, I was crying about Kaito again, and fell asleep crying. I woke up about 20 minutes ago, and ended up crying again because of me overthinking. I didn't want to bother you. But since Fuyuhiko is at work, I came in here so I wouldn't be alone.

Kirumi: Oh Maki.

Kirumi Hugged Maki back while running her fingers through Maki's hair.

Maki has been dealing with some depression after her friend Kaito was killed in a car crash a few months ago. Maki was the one that was closest to him out of the four roommates so she hasn't moved on as quickly as the others did. Everyone on the livestream knew about Kaito due to Peko taking a few weeks off because of it. Maki has been scared that the same thing could happen to any of her roommates. Especially Kirumi.