Jealousy

AN: This is a oneshot I did based on the comment I got a few oneshots ago from @loren_munoz 

Hopefully this is good? I had a few other prompts that I combined together. I feel like this is a bad chapter, but I wanted to try this prompt out. Again hopefully its good. 

Started: April 15th and finished April 17th 2021

Edited?: Nope not yet. So sorry if there are parts that don't make sense. 

Kirumi POV:

Maki has been hanging out with Kaito a lot the past few weeks. Sometimes when I text her while she is with him, she doesn't answer right away. Sometimes I get suspicious of her. Kaito and Maki used to date, before they ended it off because of Maki losing feelings for him and instead gained feelings for me.

I've told Peko and Kaede about this and Kaede has been trying to spy on them. Kaede hasn't told me if she has found out about anything.

Maki was with Kaito at this moment. She would be out for hours. Even after I come home from work. I came home around 5 everyday. When she would get home she would be exhausted, as if she ran a marathon everyday or something. I decided I would confront her today when she gets home.

*Timeskip*

Maki came home around 8 that night. I haven't made dinner yet, cause I was hoping to eat with Maki. Lately she would come home so late I had to make dinner for myself and leave her a plate in the fridge.

Keep in mind, I don't have a problem with Maki hanging out with Kaito. (I know I should but I don't) But for hours on end? Every single day? To the point that Maki and I are not spending much time together. Besides cuddling at night and maybe watching one tv show before bed.

Am I being too possessive?

Maki had a smile on her face when she saw me. I didn't smile back, I had my arms crossed and looked at Maki, "Maki, I need to talk to you."

"What's wrong? You normally smile back at me, did I mess up?"

Maki started to put her stuff down and then sat down on the couch while I stayed standing.

"No, I would just like to know why you have been spending many many hours with Kaito, so much that you come home late and we barely get to spend time together anymore, besides the occasional tv show or movie we watch before bed. But normally you are too tired for that!"

"It's a secret Rumi. I'm sorry I can't tell you."

"Why not? I mean think about it for a second in my perspective."

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh, Maki just think about it. In the morning you go to work around 7 in the morning and last time I checked, you got off at 3. For me, I go to work at 8:30 and get home around 5. Look- I probably sound possessive and I don't mean to. I'm fine with you hanging out with Kaito but not for hours on end! To me it almost seems like you like Kaito more than me again, like you did before we started dating!"